Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    the girl could've called the police secretly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peter121PRO)
    the girl could've called the police secretly
    Easier said than done perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    oh my god thats the first time ive read the full story and im in work in tears...i dont know what to say..i cant believe there are people in the world that would actually do that to anyone..i feel sick!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not even going to bother posting in this thread anymore. I'm just going to sit back, read the flood of predictable posts and laugh to myself at the steady decline of sense in humanity.

ReputationRep:
    Despite my strong feelings that the mother ,stepfather and the lodger should be gassed after a fair trial which to me is their only human right more than they game baby P . I would not rush to blame this fifteen yr old, it depends really on why she didn't tell.

1 Perhaps she was scared ,her boyfriend sounded like a very nasty piece of work , he had been in trouble in the past for torturing his own Grandmother so she would change her will . Maybe this girl thought social services or the Police would not rescue her (I wonder where she could have got that idea?) .

2 Perhaps she had known violence all her short life and perhaps to her Baby P being systematically smashed to bits was not much different to a dog being beaten by it's owner. We don't know her home background.

3 She's only fifteen ,still a child legally do siblings always tell when their brothers or sisters get abused, and do we condemn them? .

4 Perhaps she is as rotten as the rest and now cashing in with the media to make a few quid out of Baby P's death.If thats the case she should be put in the gas chamber like the rest.

Social services and health workers ,the Police made upwards of sixty visits ,these were the 'professionals' and did not save the boy. How do we know her saying something would have saved him? would they have believed her? Would they have taken Baby P away and then given him back when his sad excuse for a mother had gone crying to a mental health worker. Like they did before?

On another subject I think we will see a lynching at some point. I think the British people are finally sick and tired of cases like these , the soft punishments and the hapless officials who allow it to happen. I think one or all will be got at put it that way. And perhaps it's right if the system has failed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slash_GNR)
    As long as there were condoms of course I would.
    That's disgusting then. You're just as bad as them.

ReputationRep:
    Well nobody was in the position she was in so you can't accurately gauge whether it was possible to report the crime.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alsop)
    That's disgusting then. You're just as bad as them.
    :p: :yep:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.