QMUL occupation for Palestine (right now) Watch

This discussion is closed.
Badges: 14
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Bismarck)
The good old tactic of demanding that anyone who disagrees with you be refused the right to speech, while you yourself engage in personal attacks.

Please tell me why we don't see similar sit-ons regarding other conflicts? Why only Israel?
NO. I GET WARNED LIKE 100 TIMES A DAY BY OVER-ZEALOUS ANONYMOUS MODS LIKE YOU WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT SPAM ETC.and quite frequently i guess that it is you because you make posts afterwards. you are the most hypocritical person, ever.

tell you what i dont hate jewish people at all but i bloody despise you, and am starting to understand why so many people DO hate jews.

vote of no confidence in Bismark?
Democracy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by robinson999)
lol oh dear, talking on the internet won't change a thing in the world, i'm going back to some hard core chem
You realise I'm not on the protester's side right?
Report 9 years ago
and just for the record - i dont support the sit-ins & what they ask for.
Bismarck
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by loafer)
NO. I GET WARNED LIKE 100 TIMES A DAY BY OVER-ZEALOUS ANONYMOUS MODS LIKE YOU WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT SPAM ETC.and quite frequently i guess that it is you because you make posts afterwards. you are the most hypocritical person, ever.

tell you what i dont hate jewish people at all but i bloody despise you, and am starting to understand why so many people DO hate jews.

vote of no confidence in Bismark?
I have to say, the people on your side do far more to discredit your own position than a million Israel supporters can in a thousand years.
tyok
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Bismarck)
Please tell me why we don't see similar sit-ons regarding other conflicts? Why only Israel?
who says we dont? you? are you all-seeing? i dont mean that in a belligerent way btw, but it really is an overwhelmingly frustrating thing to say
minimo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by FyreFight)
Watch as the Zionist oppressors crumble before the might of student activists, who fearlessly stop other students from using one of their own buildings. Without a QMUL lecture hall in East London, Israeli occupation will surely collapse! Power to the students!
:rofl:

I'm not a QMUL person butttttt, I'd be ******* pissed off if someone took away my starbucks fixes.
azurus
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Anyone else want to join me in going down to the occupied class room and putting on a naked sex show?
Bismarck
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by tyok)
who says we dont? you? are you all-seeing? i dont mean that in a belligerent way btw, but it really is an overwhelmingly frustrating thing to say
I'd appreciate a link showing that similar sit-ins were held over other conflicts.
- skyhigh -
Report 9 years ago
Please use one of the open Isreal-palestine threads.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (489)
80.03%
Leave (122)
19.97%

Watched Threads