Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endorf)
    dazya is one of the best members on the forum, why would they ban him in the first place >?
    Not from what i've seen. Is he posting on a secret sub-forum to get your approval?

ReputationRep:
    your so pathetic, caring about your post count. post count means nothing.
    I personally don't care, but other do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Not from what i've seen. Is he posting on a secret sub-forum to get your approval?
    no he is funny, helps in academic forums and generally a decent guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    dazya is pretty much hated in the sub forum, all I ask is does he contribute anthing to this forum other than his pointless, and sometimes racist remarks?

ReputationRep:
    no he is funny, helps in academic forums and generally a decent guy.
    Perhaps his humour's an acquired taste, i don't find him particularly amusing. I have a memory and he doesn't give me a reason to forgive him, so my opinion will stay fixed on this matter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Perhaps his humour's an acquired taste, i don't find him particularly amusing. I have a memory and he doesn't give me a reason to forgive him, so my opinion will stay fixed on this matter.
    I do not joke anymore as my humour isn't very widely accepted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louise_1988)
    dazya is pretty much hated in the sub forum, all I ask is does he contribute anthing to this forum other than his pointless, and sometimes racist remarks?
    well your constant whining doesnt do much for your reputation either. dazya is 100 times the member you are. he can take a comment without having to disect it into many different parts before analysing it.

ReputationRep:
    well your constant whining doesnt do much for your reputation either. dazya is 100 times the member you are. he can take a comment without having to disect it into many different parts before analysing it.
    are you sure you are not dazya?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    are you sure you are not dazya?
    no - i just happen to think he is a decent member. along with many others.

ReputationRep:
    no - i just happen to think he is a decent member. along with many others.
    Well your idea of a good member seems to be a bit deluded.

ReputationRep:
    Well your idea of a good member seems to be a bit deluded.
    put it this way, if i had it my way there would be no "geek society". does this answer your question ?

ReputationRep:
    put it this way, if i had it my way there would be no "geek society". does this answer your question ?
    oh so you don't like those members that have any geekish traits. So you shun intellectuals

ReputationRep:
    oh so you don't like those members that have any geekish traits. So you shun intellectuals
    Who doesn't?

ReputationRep:
    i would say i am intellectual, but being a geek and an intellectual are not mutually exclusive. many geeks are actually very very dumb.

ReputationRep:
    i would say i am intellectual, but being a geek and an intellectual are not mutually exclusive. many geeks are actually very very dumb.
    really, and how would you define dumb?

ReputationRep:
    Webster's dictionary defines it as not being able to speak.

ReputationRep:
    many different definitions exist. such as being academically poor, or being socially inept.

ReputationRep:
    this thread is hilarious- what in your opinion endorf or wiwarin_mir would make a good mod? yeah we can all say they're too harsh/leniant but they have to use common sense sometimes and generally do a decent (and pretty thankless) job.

endorf, what would you do differently? and who would your supreme mods be?

*has got the giggles*

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    many different definitions exist. such as being academically poor, or being socially inept.
    socially inept I might be, but I am very intellectual. Geeks may be in some degree socially inept, but that does not make them any less important. Without geeks, the dawn of the PC would have occured much later, if at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    this thread is hilarious- what in your opinion endorf or wiwarin_mir would make a good mod? yeah we can all say they're too harsh/leniant but they have to use common sense sometimes and generally do a decent (and pretty thankless) job.

endorf, what would you do differently? and who would your supreme mods be?

*has got the giggles*

lou xxx
    they should be fairly impartial and relatively fair. Acedemic achievement should have no bearing at all.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.