Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    This is so so sad.

I refuse to believe that Ianto is dead :sad:

Wouldn't Doc. Who have normally been involved in this by now :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I didnt see that coming to be quiet honest.

Im more sad now then when jacko died, which i wasn't very bothered about, but still said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Susant)
    Wouldn't Doc. Who have normally been involved in this by now :rolleyes:
    He would of just gone in and sonic screwdrivered the 456 and it would of made them piss off.

ReputationRep:
    I just cant believe it. Ianto can't really be dead can he.
    Bring him back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mhazie)
    I'm just finding it annoying how Jack and Ianto are going from 'coupley' to cold constantly.

'Bloody beans'

Uh, you missed the joke.. they were trying to get rid of Rhys so they could have sex!

ReputationRep:
    The Doctor generally just happens to be around at points where the world is ending. He's not always around to save the day.

spoiler for Day 4

Spoiler:
    Show
    When Ianto died, I thought Jack would say the Doctor's line "Now you've done it. Now there's not a force in this world that can stop me!" 'cause he just seems to be being the Doctor lately. That "old friend" he talked about with the philosophy is obviously the Doctor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Untitled258)
    He would of just gone in and sonic screwdrivered the 456 and it would of made them piss off.
    The Sonic Screwdriver would have at least broken the glass though XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    The Doctor generally just happens to be around at points where the world is ending. He's not always around to save the day.

spoiler for Day 4

Spoiler:
    Show
    When Ianto died, I thought Jack would say the Doctor's line "Now you've done it. Now there's not a force in this world that can stop me!" 'cause he just seems to be being the Doctor lately. That "old friend" he talked about with the philosophy is obviously the Doctor.
    I didn't think of that, i thought he was thinking about Aristotle or someone.

I swear my brain switches off so much when i'm watching tv, that i'm surprised i remember to breathe .

The Sonic Screwdriver would have at least broken the glass though XD
    Unless the door was deadlock.

Deadlock, the natural enemy of a sonic screwdriver

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saivens)
    Do you think they'll find a way to bring Ianto back?
    I hope to God they do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consilio Et Animis)
    I just cant believe it. Ianto can't really be dead can he.
    Bring him back
    I cried so much at that! It was such an emotional scene, and poor Jack, they were just getting to know each other.

I still refuse to believe it :no: - if they lose Ianto, that's nearly the whole original team - they already killed off Tosh and Owen last series! :O Something has to bring him back.

ReputationRep:
    They have to bring him back - they have to!

It's not fair, Tosh and Owen first, now Ianto - please let him live - somehow - I'm not fussed how!

Was a very good episode, all this weeks episode have been great. Well Torchwood in general is amazing!

ReputationRep:
    Was it wrong I agreed with the goverment on this one lol

ReputationRep:
    way to spoil it for people... :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Renner)
    Was it wrong I agreed with the goverment on this one lol
    I dunno if i agree with the government, but i know for sure that i would of done what Jack did in 65.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Untitled258)
    I didn't think of that, i thought he was thinking about Aristotle or someone.

I swear my brain switches off so much when i'm watching tv, that i'm surprised i remember to breathe .

Unless the door was deadlock.

Deadlock, the natural enemy of a sonic screwdriver
    Sonic Blaster/Squareness Gun then :P

ReputationRep:
    I refuse to believe that Ianto's dead.
    He just can't be :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NCIShippo)
    They have to bring him back - they have to!

It's not fair, Tosh and Owen first, now Ianto - please let him live - somehow - I'm not fussed how!

Was a very good episode, all this weeks episode have been great. Well Torchwood in general is amazing!
    ^ This

Maybe Jack could give him his super-TARDIS-alive-ness powers?

ReputationRep:
    I've never been angrier at Torchwood =[ I know they try and make the death toll realistic, but really??!?! I mean... Ianto!!! :'(

ReputationRep:
    I was surprised they killed of Ianto, they seem to make Captain Harkness die every night! I guess he's got no incentive not to get shot. Torchwood's easily the best thing on tv at the moment, so I hope that this week's not the end for the programme.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.