Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    its just moving from one stress to another hehe....we will have no rest! ahhhhhhhh......

ReputationRep:
    *wanders off to check again*

Isn't it after 6 that there's usually no more updates that day?!

EDIT:: I agree, more and more stress the further we get along, next it'll be "where do i want to go?!" Then accomodation and funding, then actually moving... wow!! Oh and then 3 years i presume of actually doing the degree... (I have 4 years to do haha!)

EDIT 2:: No offers showing on UCAS.. Boo And no emails either, gosh I'm really getting sad now! Haha

ReputationRep:
    think so...tbh UCAS should just have people working there 24/7!!!!!!! :P

(Original post by tick.tock)
    *wanders off to check again*

Isn't it after 6 that there's usually no more updates that day?!

EDIT:: I agree, more and more stress the further we get along, next it'll be "where do i want to go?!" Then accomodation and funding, then actually moving... wow!! Oh and then 3 years i presume of actually doing the degree... (I have 4 years to do haha!)

EDIT 2:: No offers showing on UCAS.. Boo And no emails either, gosh I'm really getting sad now! Haha

well i dont have to worry over my choices if i get offers from the 2 places i would like to go to, i already know which i would put as firm and which would be insurance.
    I ahve no accomodation worries i am staying at home lol dont think uni accomodation would accept me with 3 kids, a hubby, dog cat,2 hamster and 2 stick insects :p:
    My big stress next will be funding

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah.. People just doing 24 hour shifts... I mean c'mon who needs sleep?! :p:

Ahh I wish these things were quicker, and i'm so glad i'm not waiting on the postman!! LOL

ReputationRep:
    pfft sleep is over rated :P just drink alot of coffee and red bull hehe

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah.. People just doing 24 hour shifts... I mean c'mon who needs sleep?! :p:

Ahh I wish these things were quicker, and i'm so glad i'm not waiting on the postman!! LOL
    Hahaha so true, I would seriously stalk him!

ReputationRep:
    i seriously think i've checked over 50 times today. it's got to the point that i'll check on my phone while i'm out

mine still hasn't been updated since december 16th ugh. but i've had a letter from swansea uni saying that they hope ive received their offer on ucas... WELL I HAVEN'T! Nothing has changed at all, i don't get it, i'm meant to have a supposed offer but it's not there and i think i've lost the plot. meh.

ReputationRep:
    ahh mine hasn't been updated since the 16th either, its killing me. They prob ain't put it up yet as there might be quite a large backlog of offers and applications or something not to sure really, seems a bit odd tho

ReputationRep:
    yeahh i'm hoping it's just cause they've been closed over christmas (like they should be allowed holidays...pfft) and that it'll be up once they've caught up with everything. if it's not up by the end of the week though i think i might have to get in touch with the uni and see what's happening. stupid waiting! this is not fair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isis Black)
    well i dont have to worry over my choices if i get offers from the 2 places i would like to go to, i already know which i would put as firm and which would be insurance.
    I ahve no accomodation worries i am staying at home lol dont think uni accomodation would accept me with 3 kids, a hubby, dog cat,2 hamster and 2 stick insects :p:
    My big stress next will be funding
    LOL!! Well, I have heard of UNi accomodation for families but.. :p:

I was sure about which Uni i defiantely wanted to go to until about 2 weeks ago, and now i'm really confused and questioning it, haha! Typical for me
    Goodluck to you! And I'm sure we'll all get through the stress in once piece, eventually

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charley_says)
    i seriously think i've checked over 50 times today. it's got to the point that i'll check on my phone while i'm out

mine still hasn't been updated since december 16th ugh. but i've had a letter from swansea uni saying that they hope ive received their offer on ucas... WELL I HAVEN'T! Nothing has changed at all, i don't get it, i'm meant to have a supposed offer but it's not there and i think i've lost the plot. meh.
    Was this a letter or a purple postcard?! Because I got one too!! And it still hasn't updated on track

ReputationRep:
    Was this a letter or a purple postcard?! Because I got one too!! And it still hasn't updated on track
    It was a postcard thingy I WANT IT TO UPDATE! although i guess it won't now today if they don't change anything after 6. hasn't stopped me checking though

ReputationRep:
    It was a postcard thingy I WANT IT TO UPDATE! although i guess it won't now today if they don't change anything after 6. hasn't stopped me checking though
    Just checked mine and it still hasn't updated!! Boo!

Not happy, just watch, I'll be at college all day tomorrow and it'll update as early as won't it?! I just wanna knowww!!

Might have to email the school if i don't hear by next monday, I mean c'mon I got the postcard on Chrstmas Eve, i need to know now, :p:

ReputationRep:
    I got all my offers after six. In fact, I saw my Nottingham offer at 4 a.m., which comes to show that checking track at unreasonable times is actually quite reasonable :p:

ReputationRep:
    I have just logged onto Track just now and seen that the offer from Uni of Brighton gone on and Sheffield Hallam have given me an offer as well (see signature)

Only London Met now as they have only acknowledged my application

ReputationRep:
    ah wish that would happen to me! :P just logged on again now...still nuffin!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jojospacemunky)
    I have just logged onto Track just now and seen that the offer from Uni of Brighton gone on and Sheffield Hallam have given me an offer as well (see signature)

congrats on the offer just saw your sig, you're doing an access course too, i feel better now i know an access student has had offers

(Original post by FieldLeftBlank)
    I got all my offers after six. In fact, I saw my Nottingham offer at 4 a.m., which comes to show that checking track at unreasonable times is actually quite reasonable :P
    YAY justification for being an obsessive :snow::snow::snow::snow:! sorted. but now i don't think i will sleep for 6 months haha..

bleh yeah guaranteed it'll update while i'm actually busy and not checking obsessively. but just one little offer would be nice...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FieldLeftBlank)
    I got all my offers after six. In fact, I saw my Nottingham offer at 4 a.m., which comes to show that checking track at unreasonable times is actually quite reasonable :p:
    :eek: I'm going to start checking Track during the night soon, in the hopes that magic fairy dust will change my status (for Nottingham) from nothing to conditional....*ahhh, dreams*.

I kinda wish I could get track on my mobile...:erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jojospacemunky)

Congratulations! Hope you get that last offer soon!

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 23 Nov '18
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 23 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 24 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.