Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    I am free from about 3 in the afternoon if you want a little tour of main campus for a bit.
    That would be great, thanks :awesome: Shall PM you...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hygeia)
    Can anyone access this article? Fragile X: leading the way for targeted treatments in autism. Wang LW. Berry-Kravis E. Hagerman RJ. Neurotherapeutics. 7(3):264-74, 2010 Jul.

It's another where the university claims we have access to it where in reality we don't :rolleyes:
    You got it yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lantana)
    You got it yet?
    Thankyou so much for saving me again! I tried to rep you but I've repped you too recently
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hygeia)
    Thankyou so much for saving me again! I tried to rep you but I've repped you too recently
    Twas a mere Google search and I know the pains of trying to get journals online.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philosoraptor)
    does he have candida, and you do an HIV test?
    He's a chutney ferret and you test this by asking if he's a friend of Dorothy.

ReputationRep:
    Just watched Moulin Rouge! again. Love that film.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Renal)
    He's a chutney ferret and you test this by asking if he's a friend of Dorothy.
    Uhh I'm guessing the first term is a rather crude colloquialism for homosexual, and the second I don't know? Dorothy as in from the musical?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fission_Mailed)
    Just watched Moulin Rouge! again. Love that film.
    -10 man points

ReputationRep:
    Uhh I'm guessing the first term is a rather crude colloquialism for homosexual, and the second I don't know? Dorothy as in from the musical?
    As is 'friend of Dorothy'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kinkerz)
    As is 'friend of Dorothy'.
    Yeah but I'm trying to work out its derivation...am I right or is it something else?

I can't say I find either very funny...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but I'm trying to work out its derivation...am I right or is it something else?

I can't say I find either very funny...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friend_of_Dorothy

Not sure it's supposed to be funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kinkerz)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friend_of_Dorothy

Not sure it's supposed to be funny.
    Ah so I might be right.

No, I'm sure it's not meant to be funny, but I just find something riled up in me that gets angry at casual homophobia...

And I'm quite the opposite of a hippy tree hugging cannabis smoking rose tinted glasses person. :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Crash)
    -10 man points
    Meh, I'm still in negative figures from the time I let my friend put make up on me because we were bored.

ReputationRep:
    Ah so I might be right.

No, I'm sure it's not meant to be funny, but I just find something riled up in me that gets angry at casual homophobia...

And I'm quite the opposite of a hippy tree hugging cannabis smoking rose tinted glasses person. :/
    Ah but what's an mcq without casual racism, sexism or homophobia??

ReputationRep:
    Noc-bloody-turnal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    A hard one akin to real life.
    So yeah I don't want it :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    recently had one along the lines of:

"woman goes to France and enjoys some very strong cheese, she then shi.. out gives birth to a dead baby. What organism caused blah blah..."

:|
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanCarroll)
    recently had one along the lines of:

"woman goes to France and enjoys some very strong cheese, she then shi.. out gives birth to a dead baby. What organism caused blah blah..."

If you read "Plain Truth" by Jodi Picoult you would know the answer to that :p: Although I can't remember the answer myself :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx)
    If you read "Plain Truth" by Jodi Picoult you would know the answer to that :p: Although I can't remember the answer myself :holmes:
    Alternatively, you could learn it on a medical degree :p:

It's Listeria.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx)
    I knew the answer! *feels patronised* :p:

but just that "the pregnant woman enjoys herself by indulging in a lovely strong cheese...
    ...couple of months later she pops out a corpse..."

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.