Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

[New] Post a picture of yourself, unedited and the first picture you take Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BastillePompeii)
    Hah

I promise you, i will be extra nice....im sure your self-esteem will sky rocket.

Why are you rating people? That's not nice. It will put people off posting on the thread

ReputationRep:
    You're really pretty!

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    Stay beautiful.

(Original post by aja89)
    Writing dissertation = no shower = greasy hair = hat.

My Photo Booth is currently stuck on this horrible sepia, which I hate.

Ah, university stress :rolleyes:. Cute photo. I like your film blogs

I think there's a dead panda behind you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iamyourfather)
    I think there's a dead panda behind you.

hahahaha its my panda suit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by British-Student)
    Don't have the means to take a pic at the moment >< this one got taken of me with some friends at a club on saturday though. Only pic taken, unedited etc, so it counts!

Attachment 210788

I'm the one in the middle, in the navy jumper.
    That chap with the beard looks like trouble :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamthestig)
    That chap with the beard looks like trouble :holmes:
    Hahaha! Next time we go out you're coming with us, now there's photographic proof we don't just get wasted and each turn into Pat Bateman!

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha! Next time we go out you're coming with us, now there's photographic proof we don't just get wasted and each turn into Pat Bateman!
    Lies, you're at Dorsia every night. We all know you're really Marcus Halberstram.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iamyourfather)
    Ah, university stress :rolleyes:. Cute photo. I like your film blogs
    Aw thanks, that means a lot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)
    Fam I only got facebook, I just can't do twitter ahaha
    Sad times, I had facebook but that's long gone.
    I only have 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amanbabbar./)
    Sad times, I had facebook but that's long gone.
    I only have 10 followers
    I'd love to follow you - but twitter is usually boring

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arina162)
    I'd love to follow you - but twitter is usually boring

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh sad times

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arina162)
    Ah, why not? I'm in the mood. (Not edited - orange lamp )

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're very beautiful arina

ReputationRep:
    Dready bun. In black and white because my webcam is pants.

Name:  130412-161412.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  48.4 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamthestig)
    Lies, you're at Dorsia every night. We all know you're really Marcus Halberstram.
    That's not Halberstram; that's Rothschild. But tell me; what do you think of Phil Collins?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0qBaBb1Y-U

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amcdschool)
    hahahaha its my panda suit
    That makes sense thought I seen something weird in the background :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    That's not Halberstram; that's Rothschild. But tell me; what do you think of Phil Collins?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0qBaBb1Y-U

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.
    I would read that, but I've got to return some videotapes...

Sorry for the off-topicness folks... though it's an insight into our real life insanity :chaplin:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Cat)
    You're very beautiful arina
    Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.