Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lepton2)
    Thanks, it did go grey and I will email them as you suggest.
    The same happened to me - but if you go to the main page your application status should now be 'acceptance of interview' - thank you for accepting the invitation to interview etc etc?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovelycup7)
    The same happened to me - but if you go to the main page your application status should now be 'acceptance of interview' - thank you for accepting the invitation to interview etc etc?
    Just checked it and the status has changed. Thank you very much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lepton2)
    Just checked it and the status has changed. Thank you very much.
    No worries! Good luck with your interview!

ReputationRep:
    So weird - just logged in an saw an interview invitation! Totally wasn't expecting that - deadline for response is tomorrow as well

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jumpenna)
    Was wondering whether anyone who had an interview around the 12th has heard anything? Finding myself checking everything three or four times a day, even though I know the offices are shut - I think it's getting a bit excessive! Hope I'm not the only one!
    I had mine on the 12th as well! What time was yours?
    And I've been checking constantly too- the wait is killing me!!

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know if King's issue all offers and all rejections as well at the same time for those interviewed? It seems to me that they update the portal and UCAS track around 10-14 days after interview so does that mean they make a decision on everybody interviewed in one go? Just wondering if all those who do not receive an offer after 10-14 days still have a chance later i.e. are some that are interviewed put into a holding pool rather than being rejected straight away and King's decide how many in that holding group should receive offers at the end of the interview cycle to make up the total offer numbers?

Evidence of this would be students who were interviewed say in December but did not receive an offer until March. Does anybody know of any or is it a case of everybody knows whether they have an offer or rejected around 2 weeks after interviews?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frogster)
    Yes! Did you have her too?
    hahaha no but i study at kings and during a lecture she told us that a couple of days before she was interviewing and she made a question about respiration because its a concept that we usually takes for granted but often dont really know the meaning of

ReputationRep:
    The next few days are going to drive me insane!! ...I knew waiting was going to be difficult but not this hardd!

ReputationRep:
    I had an interview on the 10th, I haven't heard back yet, so I'm worried as hell now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oyyoyy)
    I had an interview on the 10th, I haven't heard back yet, so I'm worried as hell now
    Same and same!
    I don't think anyone from the 10th has heard back yet... (someone correct me if I'm wrong!)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got 2 as and 1 c
    can I get into it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ameeer)
    I got 2 as and 1 c
    can I get into it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What's the point of asking over 2 months after you applied...should've asked a long time ago

ReputationRep:
    Well
    I actually want to apply for biotech
    I think biotech is not incuded in Medical.
    I still have 15 days.
    So ......?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ameeer)
    Well
    I actually want to apply for biotech
    I think biotech is not incuded in Medical.
    I still have 15 days.
    So ......?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ...so this is the thread for people that have actually applied for the MEDICINE course at KCL. You want to find the health sciences / life sciences part of the forum for discussion there.

ReputationRep:
    This might be an utterly stupid question, but does the kings grad interviews involve stations in different rooms, or are you kinda circling in one large hall?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My acceptance email for interview states I have to scan my GCSE certificates and email them to kings but I have a prehistoric printer with no scanner - should I ring them and explain they might allow me to take my originals on interview day or should I just buy another printer/scanner.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HHaris14)
    My acceptance email for interview states I have to scan my GCSE certificates and email them to kings but I have a prehistoric printer with no scanner - should I ring them and explain they might allow me to take my originals on interview day or should I just buy another printer/scanner.
    Just take in photocopies I had same problem and the letter says they accept photocopies! Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kittyallsop)
    Just take in photocopies I had same problem and the letter says they accept photocopies! Good luck
    Thanks kittyallsop, I'll do that - THANK YOU

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HHaris14)
    Thanks kittyallsop, I'll do that - THANK YOU
    No problem

ReputationRep:
    2 days ...before even a glimpse of a reply can be expected *sigh* :rolleyes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.