Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello! Is anyone going to study psychology?

ReputationRep:
    English lit anyone? unconditional :happy2:

ReputationRep:
    Mechanical Engineering? Unconditional

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deapvally)
    I am! And same

ReputationRep:
    Unconditional English Lit with Classical lit and civilisation.
    Hoping for Maple Bank, only about a month 'til we find out! Excited.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dsfdsfdsf)
    I am! And same
    Unconditional for lit and history

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applied for Vicky Halls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cobbler)
    Unconditional English Lit with Classical lit and civilisation.
    Hoping for Maple Bank, only about a month 'til we find out! Excited.
    sounds awesome, well done Maple Bank is my first choice as well! Me too, wish September would hurry up now (despite being a lil bit nervous)

ReputationRep:
    sounds awesome, well done Maple Bank is my first choice as well! Me too, wish September would hurry up now (despite being a lil bit nervous)
    I think I might be a bit anxious too. I keep having these odd dreams, like my dog dying the day after I leave home.:eek:
    it's probably perfectly normal, after all, we've never lived away from home before. Still can't wait though.
    When did you apply for accom? I applied in early Feb so I hope it wasn't too late to get what i want.

ReputationRep:
    Unconditional International Business hoping to stay in Tennis Courts anybody else studying the same or hoping to be in Tennis Courts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 07at)
    Hi is anyone doing International Business Bsc? Or applied to Jarratt hall for accommodation? I'm so late with these posts... :')
    I'm studying international business!!! I have an unconditional but am hoping to stay in Tennis Courts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ^^roblarr^^)
    I'm studying international business!!! I have an unconditional but am hoping to stay in Tennis Courts
    Hello! Unconditional?! :O, that's amazing! Congrats . You're like the first person I know doing International business haha. Are you excited?

ReputationRep:
    Birmingham's my firm choice to study Russian with English Language! Applied for Tennis Courts, gutted there were no en suite rooms available though haha. Can't wait to escape Newcastle asap!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KatieLouise2395)
    Birmingham's my firm choice to study Russian with English Language! Applied for Tennis Courts, gutted there were no en suite rooms available though haha. Can't wait to escape Newcastle asap!
    What do you mean no en suite rooms available? How did you find that out?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pj secker)
    What do you mean no en suite rooms available? How did you find that out?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    When I started my application for accommodation (I received my offer a little later than expected) I was advised there were already too many applications for Tennis Courts en suite and Mason, so I had to choose somewhere else. I definitely left it too long!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KatieLouise2395)
    When I started my application for accommodation (I received my offer a little later than expected) I was advised there were already too many applications for Tennis Courts en suite and Mason, so I had to choose somewhere else. I definitely left it too long!
    Oh right :/ if it helps my best friend lived in tennis courts with a share bathroom and it was actually really clean and nice! Just hope you live with nice tidy people!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pj secker)
    Oh right :/ if it helps my best friend lived in tennis courts with a share bathroom and it was actually really clean and nice! Just hope you live with nice tidy people!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I stayed with a friend at a university near me and I had no problem with the share bathroom! Obviously it would've been nice to get an en suite but I'm sure I'll cope haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by melody12345)
    Hello! Is anyone going to study psychology?

I am!

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone going to study Classical Literature and Civilisation?

ReputationRep:
    Recent MBF grad here, just killing time, so anyone who is going to be studying Economics or MBF feel free to ask any questions you may have.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.