Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Your lazyness has saved my life. Phew.

I'm off to go buy said stuff I need from POUNDLANDDDDDDDDD.

Then I can bake me some scones. woop.

Oh and chris, it's your fault (i think). I keep saying/typing woop now, I never did before

Woop :mad:

ReputationRep:
    meep!

:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darielle)
    I mean like the UBER supermarkets, supposedly we can get the bus/tram to a big asda but the buses and trams look scary here

I just managed to do a whole weeks shop with £15 - including me making some scones

Anyone who likes freshly baked scones - I shall post here when they are fresh outta the oven
    I just walked about 2 miles to the big 24 hour tescos...only to come back and find we still didnt havea fridge after they promised us we'd have it yesterday...then definately this morning...so we went and they said...if you move it you can have it...

grrrrrrrrrrrr :mad: so i've walked 4 miles done shopping and moved a fridge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jesusfreak)
    I just walked about 2 miles to the big 24 hour tescos...only to come back and find we still didnt havea fridge after they promised us we'd have it yesterday...then definately this morning...so we went and they said...if you move it you can have it...

grrrrrrrrrrrr :mad: so i've walked 4 miles done shopping and moved a fridge.
    You should have said and I would have helped!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    Yes.
    ooooooooooo wow!!! hehe! told you he was great girls

ReputationRep:
    You should have said and I would have helped!
    thanks...we've done it now...lets hope it gets cold!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darielle)
    SHE SAID IT, NOT ME. I was just thinking it.

Btw - Not sure if this applies to anyone, i've just ordered my tv license online, paying my direct debit. Does that mean I can start using my tv now, or wait till the license comes through the post?
    we're using ours and i applied for it last week...it's not come through the post yet...but it said 7-10 days...and it was only tuesday i applied.

ReputationRep:
    Ours is like super-cold!

ReputationRep:
    Scales! Didn't bring them ooooh!
    I have scales!!!
    how come you keep getting warnings Chris?

ReputationRep:
    People don't appreciate my humor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jesusfreak)
    I just walked about 2 miles to the big 24 hour tescos..
    Is that tescos hard to get to? As in, not lots of windy roads and stuff, not really bothered about the distance but I have a habit of getting lost every time I try to go somewhere new. Wouldn't mind going there to see how much stuff they've got.

... yeah, i know, get back to your own topic etc, but the victoria hall one's boooring

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Varion)
    Is that tescos hard to get to? As in, not lots of windy roads and stuff, not really bothered about the distance but I have a habit of getting lost every time I try to go somewhere new. Wouldn't mind going there to see how much stuff they've got.

... yeah, i know, get back to your own topic etc, but the victoria hall one's boooring
    Yeah, but you're welcome here!

ReputationRep:
    I'm a gay guy that fancies girls and not guys.
    hehe...i like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Varion)

no...follow the tram route (not like walk on the tracks) or even get the tram...its 3 stops up from the uni stop (4 from west street) it's prolly not the shortest route..but it's pretty easy to find if you follow it

ReputationRep:
    People don't appreciate my humor.
    That's just rude!!!
    Chris is amazing!!! he rocks!!! now...just laugh at his jokes (even if you don't get them!!!)

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/repu....php?p=6208498

Do it!

ReputationRep:
    lol!!!

ReputationRep:
    awww fanx :blushing:

ReputationRep:
    lol!
    have you been to poundland yet? if you were planning on going today anyway!

ReputationRep:
    Will places be open tomorrow do you think?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.