Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TLA1993)
    I received that too! So frustrating, especially since the application form isn't exactly short!! Hopefully the questions will be the same / similar on the Cooley application so that you can just transfer your application there instead?
    I also got this email as well. So EWP is now LLE but Sarah the Grad Rec officer has moved to Cooley. So not sure why they are talking about Cooley in the email?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard from Osborne Clarke?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d_aan)
    I also got this email as well. So EWP is now LLE but Sarah the Grad Rec officer has moved to Cooley. So not sure why they are talking about Cooley in the email?
    It did say "much of Edwards Wildman (London) has been acquired by Cooley", so I assume their thinking was that anyone who applied to EWP would be more interested in transferring their application to Cooley than to LLE (if LLE even have openings for trainees currently)...? But who really knows!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TLA1993)
    It did say "much of Edwards Wildman (London) has been acquired by Cooley", so I assume their thinking was that anyone who applied to EWP would be more interested in transferring their application to Cooley than to LLE (if LLE even have openings for trainees currently)...? But who really knows!!
    TLA, what are you planning to do? just submit an app to Cooley?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d_aan)
    TLA, what are you planning to do? just submit an app to Cooley?
    I think so, yes! I'm considering changing my app from being for a vacation scheme to just being for their 2016 training contracts though because I would qualify for that - not too sure, but I guess I have time to decide since it's not open yet! What are you thinking of doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChoccyWoccy)
    Vac scheme offer from Shearman - over the moon
    Congrats !! Is this for the spring vac scheme?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DonnieCA)
    Anyone heard from Osborne Clarke?
    Nope not yet!!! Fingers crossed

ReputationRep:
    I applied to Freshfields on the 6th (last day) and completed the test but haven't heard anything and the status of my application still says 'submitted'. Is anyone else yet to hear anything from them at all? I'm guessing I've probably not got an interview or anything if it's this late..

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone

Does anyone else have an interview at CMS? I have one next week and was wondering if anyone had any idea what the analysis exercise will be and how to prepare?

ReputationRep:
    Travers Smith interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keep.on.smiling)
    Travers Smith interview
    Congrats! When did you apply and is this for a vac scheme?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by givemegoodnews)
    Congrats! When did you apply and is this for a vac scheme?
    Thanks, Yep I applied mid December for a vac scheme

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnnaMay14)
    I applied to Freshfields on the 6th (last day) and completed the test but haven't heard anything and the status of my application still says 'submitted'. Is anyone else yet to hear anything from them at all? I'm guessing I've probably not got an interview or anything if it's this late..
    yeah me too...fingers crossed 😊

ReputationRep:
    Addleshaw Goddard Assessment centre!

ReputationRep:
    when are the weil interviews? did watson glaser on 14th and trying to work out if it's a lost cause

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dublin1)
    when are the weil interviews? did watson glaser on 14th and trying to work out if it's a lost cause
    I did the test on the 14th too and haven't heard back from them since...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by narusku)
    Well done and good luck!
    when did you hand in your app?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by narusku)
    Congrats! Which office have you applied to?

ReputationRep:
    Vac scheme at Hogan Lovells

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lse728)
    Congrats! Which office have you applied to?
    The London office!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.