Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jen123456)
    when's the latest you can get them? is it 9am?
    For e-mail and texts, yes :yes:

(Original post by M-Dog)
    wait how have you already got them? We get ours at 8 in the morn for A levels
    And when does track open for you
    They get them between 1am and 9am if they sign up for text/e-mail and track opens at 9.
    If they want to apply for clearing they have to wait until the 14th though :giggle:

(Original post by AndrewSCO)
    So turns out I did sign up for the email and it just came!

3 As at Advanced Higher which means I've met my condition for uni and I shall be in London for the next 4 years of my life, so ****ing happy!
    Brilliant!! Ahhh, well done - that's amazing!
    Are you looking forward to it all?
    :party::congrats::party:

ReputationRep:
    There's an email from the SQA in my inbox... :eek: So nervewracking

ReputationRep:
    still waiting on mine too! it's torture isn't it? what results are you waiting for?
    I'm waiting for advanced biology and higher geography and business management, I have an unconditional so really these don't matter but I'm so impatient! Hope it comes soon what are you waiting on?

ReputationRep:
    YAAAAASS!!!

I'm so happy! I thought for sure I'm failed maths and I ended up with a C! makes me suspicious about the grade boundaries though... i'm too happy about passing physics and maths to be bummed out about art.

good luck to everyone still waiting and congrats to everyone who has their results!
    Attached Images

• Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NinetyOne)
    Thank you. Rather surprising results in more than one way. I have a bit of a dilemma now though. My offer for Aberdeen was for ABBB and I got AABD.. Last year I got ACC. I have my backup with Stirling which only wanted BBB but I'm not sure if I would rather wait and apply again next year. If I applied again next year would they look at my grades as a whole rather than what I just did this year? So in total I now have AAABCCD?
    Personally, I think it depends on whether you would like a gap year. If you would, then I'd reapply next year with all of the results - otherwise go with your backup.

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh got 8 As!! How on earth I got an A in English I have no idea, but I'm buzzing now :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Just got my results in!

Higher English - B
    Higher Maths - C
    Higher Chemistry - B
    Higher Computing - A
    Higher Human Biology - A

Don't know how I feel. Happy overall I suppose but a bit gutted for maths!
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chopinfan)
    Ahhh got 8 As!! How on earth I got an A in English I have no idea, but I'm buzzing now :woo:
    Awesome buddy, thats absolutely brilliant. Congratulations - now try and go sleep, you sure do deserve it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeschichteJunge)
    Ahhh I'm so awake it's annoying😂 I hope my results are the same on the text and letter as they are on my email haha hope you all get what you's want/need
    Go to sleeep :giggle:
    No point staying up if you have results

(Original post by Gemma3011)
    Still waiting on my email
    still waiting on mine too! it's torture isn't it?
    Fingers crossed you'll get them soon! I'm here to chat in the meantime though, if you want

:crossedf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    Awesome buddy, thats absolutely brilliant. Congratulations - now try and go sleep, you sure do deserve it!
    Thanks!!! You and Neuth have done a great job btw, appreciate it a lot

Not sure I can sleep now haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    Personally, I think it depends on whether you would like a gap year. If you would, then I'd reapply next year with all of the results - otherwise go with your backup.
    Yeah... The only thing is is that I have this nagging feeling in the back of my head saying that I really don't have the time to 'waste' another year. I'm approaching 23 and only just pulled myself through college this last couple years after failing all of my GCSE's when I lived in England.. I kinda just feel I need to get on and not be picky about which uni I go to. Not that there is anything wrong with Stirling - it's a lovely uni.

ReputationRep:
    I got mine and haven't met my conditional requirements, I needed BCC bit got CCCD, am I automatically rejected?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shaunaralphxxxx)
    I got mine and haven't met my conditional requirements, I needed BCC bit got CCCD, am I automatically rejected?
    You will need to wait till 9am to check UCAS

ReputationRep:
    Email just arrived! At last.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chopinfan)
    Thanks!!! You and Neuth have done a great job btw, appreciate it a lot

Not sure I can sleep now haha!
    Thanks buddy - well, whatever you're going to do have fun!

(Original post by NinetyOne)
    Yeah... The only thing is is that I have this nagging feeling in the back of my head saying that I really don't have the time to 'waste' another year. I'm approaching 23 and only just pulled myself through college this last couple years after failing all of my GCSE's when I lived in England.. I kinda just feel I need to get on and not be picky about which uni I go to. Not that there is anything wrong with Stirling - it's a lovely uni.
    In that case, choosing your insurance may be the best option then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leeeeeee)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aw how'd you get on??
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leeeeeee)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awesome, good luck opening them!

ReputationRep:
    That sucks, but not necessarily. You will have to wait til UCAS comes up so you can check at 9am but if you have enough UCAS points they still might let you in. It also depends how popular the course is - I've known friends who managed to get in even when not getting the conditional grades.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, that was very short of me- my cat is driving me up the wall with his jumping around...

I'm very sorry you didnt meet your requirements, but as I said, you will need to check UCAS at 9am as they may still have accepted. Is this first or second sitting? If first then you maybe able to resit some subjects next year to apply to a 2 sitting application if that makes sense.

Best thing to do, wait for Track!

I hope this helps, and try not to worry too much!

ReputationRep:
    Och well goodnight y'all. Good luck and well done.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.