Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, yeah I have an offer... it updated on track first then I received an email from the uni x
    (Original post by kjp06)
    Does anyone have an offer from uclan? Did you get an email from the uni or just track update?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikalabe)
    I have tests there on that day!
    OOOhhh exciting! At least I am not the only one haha! Are you having to travel far? How's your English and maths preparation going?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard anything from bournemouth?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mgj202)
    Anyone heard anything from bournemouth?
    I had an unconditional offer from them just before Christmas. Don't know if they have started contacting the majority yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kat129)
    I had an unconditional offer from them just before Christmas. Don't know if they have started contacting the majority yet.
    Oh ok my interview was in January! The wait is killing me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skent21)
    Thats so good tho! Congrats! Fingers crossed i get good news haha
    Thanks!! And good luck in sure you'll hear good news any day now!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, has anyone received an offer from northumbria uni? My interview was on the 23rd Feb and not heard anything. Its my last chance as I didnt get into teeside :-(

ReputationRep:
    Any extra advice for the interview at Manchester university?
    Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clumsycrisp90)
    Is anybody going to UCS? Not actually come across anybody yet, I was unsuccessful but on their reserve list! Not hopeful though 😔
    I don't want to influence you're choice or actions, however I would consider that a blessing in disguise. Or as the old Chinese proverb goes 'Old man, lose horse'.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else received an offer for the September intake 2016 child nursing at BCU

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexjade1883)
    Has anyone else received an offer for the September intake 2016 child nursing at BCU
    I have☺️☺️ x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sianbx)
    I have☺️☺️ x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thats awesome ! Are you putting it as your firm choice ? X

ReputationRep:
    Thats awesome ! Are you putting it as your firm choice ? X
    Yeah I've already firmed it as I had an unconditional offer☺️ are you firming yours?x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sianbx)
    Yeah I've already firmed it as I had an unconditional offer☺️ are you firming yours?x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah mine is also unconditional which puts so much pressure off my a levels 😂 are you applying for student acomodation x

ReputationRep:
    Feel so nervous! Refreshing track constantly as uclan said we would find out by end of today🙈

ReputationRep:
    Yeah mine is also unconditional which puts so much pressure off my a levels 😂 are you applying for student acomodation x
    That's good☺️ + no I only live half an hour away so I'll be commuting! You?x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone emailed Salford to ask for an update on their application before? I had my interview on March 4th and haven't heard anything yet. I know they're super busy but I want to respond to my offers asap.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=tracijune;63795917]Has anyone emailed Salford to ask for an update on their application before? I had my interview on March 4th and haven't heard anything yet. I know they're super busy but I want to respond to my offers asap.

I was offered a place for sept 16 then had an email to say they'd made a mistake sept was full and I was offered April 17.
    My interview was Feb 29th. So I would presume if you're offered a place it would be for April? No harm in emailing them. Even if you ask for a date you are likely to find out?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything from York or Hull yet. I had an interview for York in December and Hull in February and its stressing me out now as I've still not heard anything!!

ReputationRep:
    I've not heard from York either and my interview was December too!! Beginning to get stressed I hope they don't make us wait this long for a rejection

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2017

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.