Summer 2017 Applications

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    Does Barclays reject straight after the tests (first round)?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm a final year undergrad, what do you think is the best way show my intent to do a MSc on my CV? Seeing as I'm not sure exactly what program I want to do nor have I been offered a place on one

ReputationRep:
    Test invites today from HSBC and Citi*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bored565)
    When did you apply to Citi?

ReputationRep:
    For DB do we need to list our GCSEs for the pre university section, or just A-Levels? Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bored565)
    I received from Citi as well. Is it still TalentQ or they changed this year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amelia_123)
    How long does Credit Suisse take to send tests? Been 24 hours and still have not got mine
    it took me 6 days to receive after sending them email

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by torres657)
    it took me 6 days to receive after sending them email
    What's their recruitment email? Can't seem to find it anywhere on the website...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deltasierra27)
    What's their recruitment email? Can't seem to find it anywhere on the website...
    I just sent a message to technical support through application system, then they opened query and contacted me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jchap9776)
    Anyone get an email from centre view about a networking event?
    When and where is it? and how might I go about getting involved? Been looking into networking events but haven't had much luck.

Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    Any insight into HSBC inductive reasoning test? Is this just a logical reasoning test??

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone able to provide some insight into the Barclays test.

Can someone give an example of a typical basic numerical question? Is it like the psychometric tests covering percentages, ratios etc. Would really appreciate it, PM me if you prefer.

Is there any way to prepare for the numerical and SJT aspect of this test?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Do you need a separate cover letter for UBS?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiwith)
    When did you apply to Citi?
    I also received invitation today and applied on Sunday night

ReputationRep:
    how long till Deutsche get back to you after completion of numerical? definitely bombed that..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shrinkyard)
    Do you need a separate cover letter for UBS?
    UBS application has only 4 motivational questions, no CL/CV

ReputationRep:
    hahahahahahahahaha Barc's online video interview.. good luck folks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Commercial Paper)

Can someone give an example of a typical basic numerical question? Is it like the psychometric tests covering percentages, ratios etc. Would really appreciate it, PM me if you prefer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    There are some question where you rank your response 1-5 SJT style.. similar to what EY had last year for their transaction and then there are some numerical questions, they take a little longer to solve (more calcs) but it is not times so you should be able to get it.
    Yeah i would say it is your standard percentage and ratio but for each question you have a few sources of data so it just literally takes a little bit longer to solve

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Commercial Paper)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Furthermore, the SJT and Numerical are in one test but they have separate question so do not mix them up. and numerical is literally just regions and male-female and exchange rate etc very standard

ReputationRep:
    For cover letters, e.g. for Citi, do you put name/adress etc or just start with Dear...?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 7, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Wake up and smell the...
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.