Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

How are you feeling right now? MKIII

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    I could only wish it was something like that actually. I would've rather found that out than what I've just just found out tbh
    Oh :hide:

:erm: you're welcome to PM me about it if you want for me to just listen. If it helps, that is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    Omg was just about to say this XD
    You see I obviously knew that well in advance and wanted to beat you to it.

ReputationRep:
    Like an 🍳

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Oh :hide:

:erm: you're welcome to PM me about it if you want for me to just listen. If it helps, that is.
    Haha thank you for the offer. I'm going to have an early night - don't feel too great today. Night :hugs:

(Original post by Hydeman)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I already explained it like a dozen times. :sigh: I'm on my phone so can't be bothered finding and quoting the relevant posts.

UCAS points? Most universities make grade offers and only some accept the EPQ and, when they do, they consider it equivalent to an AS rather than a full A Level. My point is that you should only do it if you'll enjoy it; it has little benefit from a university admissions point of view other than to show 'passion' or whatever.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    but you said you parents or one of your parent is from south asia but which COUNTRY :argh:
    noo loterry points obviously UCAS points :lol: but they have told us that it will help you with your researching skills, communication skills which every university is looking for :dontknow: i defo dont enjoy projects like this but i have to since i dont have a lot to write in my personal statement

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    Haha thank you for the offer. I'm going to have an early night - don't feel too great today. Night :hugs:
    Aw. :hugs: Goodnight!

ReputationRep:
    bored

ReputationRep:
    Tfw you're more concerned about the outcome of the EU referendum than A level results day. :nope:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Tfw you're more concerned about the outcome of the EU referendum than A level results day. :nope:
    Lol, it's been concerning me equally as much as my exam tomorrow morning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    You see I obviously knew that well in advance and wanted to beat you to it.
    I knew it! I'll need to come up with more innovative thoughts to thwart you

ReputationRep:
    Manly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Manly
    Why

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ras' Al Ghul)
    Why
    Hardcore DIY sesh

I don't know.. I can't take some people, what they do to others is just brutal.

Spoiler:
    Show

(no, not tsr - you're all great!)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If I fail a GCSE in a subject I have never had any interest in nor wish to ever pursue in my life EVER EVER EVER, does it really matter?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Hardcore DIY sesh
    But that don't make you a man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    but you said you parents or one of your parent is from south asia but which COUNTRY :argh:
    noo loterry points obviously UCAS points :lol: but they have told us that it will help you with your researching skills, communication skills which every university is looking for :dontknow: i defo dont enjoy projects like this but i have to since i dont have a lot to write in my personal statement
    Same as you

(Original post by Eternalflames)
    Same as you
    OMGGG really :eek: :eek2: :eek3: :gasp: :shock: :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    OMGGG really :eek: :eek2: :eek3: :gasp: :shock: :zomg:
    Yes, he's of the land of the Pak

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)

Pfft, besharam. :hand:
    :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Aaj kal ke bacche bhi na...

badon se baat karne ki tameez hi nahin hai

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.