Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It happens unfortunately, there's always a few strange ones but with bonus points I don't think there ever going to be perfect as it's about opinions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dangle)
    Was I the only one that lol'd when Nani got 3 bonus points?
    Yes. He got man of the match and scored a 25 yard winner.

ReputationRep:
    First again(forget whether I was first last gameweek but either way I am now...)
    Hopefully Gerrard is fit for Derby, I can see him getting me alot of points there.

ReputationRep:
    Up to 10th. I dont think my style will win me much but I dont want to change it :p:

ReputationRep:
    What style is that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronaldo VII)
    Yes. He got man of the match and scored a 25 yard winner.
    He scored a great winner, yeah. But up until that point he'd done nothing really. There were better overall performances on the pitch in my opinion.

I thought Bale was at least going to get 1 point.

ReputationRep:
    Low costing, decent points scoring midfield with 20m on strikeforce. Id probably do better if I shared the wealth but I'll stick with it for now.

ReputationRep:
    Hell yeah, up to 15th from 30something.

Finally a decent week. 46 and back in the hunt for mid-table obscurity. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Another good gameweek: got 62 points. Top of my mates league, beating my brother too, and in this TSR league went up from like 11th to 2nd .
    watch out lfc :p:

ReputationRep:
    Crap week, 32 points. tevez got hardly anything, RVP nothing, martins is looking weak and was subbed with nothing to show. Fab did good, malouda ok nothing special. Lescott and richards had a poor week.

painful watching me slide down my leagues Brought in Siberski and Geremi in to sort it out hopefully, if tevez and martins don't perform they will go too, get in drogba perhaps and play 4-4-2

*now thinking next week getting in mido, bianchi, or perhaps anelka, and getting n'zogbia in midfield

ReputationRep:
    Back up into 10th, which is a good point to be at. It shows I know enough about the game to still shout the odds. Hoping to climb a bit higher and make it safe though. Can't get lost when the back breaks away.

ReputationRep:
    Argh:mad: I think im 16th anyway I got 43 points again :sad: but that should be okay because I couldnt update my team coz i had to travell back home...

I keep on going lower and lower on the table

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil_zak)
    Argh:mad: I think im 16th anyway I got 43 points again :sad: but that should be okay because I couldnt update my team coz i had to travell back home...

I keep on going lower and lower on the table

You should do what i did: Start off where it isn't possible to get any lower :wink2: though i think i moved up a few places this week :p:

ReputationRep:
    I only got 39 points this week, not too bad i suppose
    65th now, the only way is up i hope
    Just wait till Rooney comes back!

ReputationRep:
    Anybody know if Gerrard will be fit for the weekend? Or is it too early to say?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drill...70827-1502.htm

Out of tomorrows game, but may be back for derby according to that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lfc4life)
    http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drill...70827-1502.htm

Out of tomorrows game, but may be back for derby according to that.
    Thanks

****ing van persie missing that penalty has ruined me. Had him as captain, would have got a fresh 14 points but got me 0. Might have to play my wild card already, i just can't take it. Martins and johnson think its funny not to score too, and everton can't keep a clean sheet to save their lives. argh.

ReputationRep:
    Johnson pissing me off to. Unfortunately no other good strikers around for his value, apart from Anelka and Tevez who I have.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 6, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.