The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ukdragon37
Were you sitting next to nuodai in maths today?

You have lectures on a Saturday? :lolwut:
ukdragon37
Were you sitting next to nuodai in maths today?

Not as far as I'm aware: I was sitting next to a fellow Queens' compsci. However, even if I had been, I'd have no idea - I only really know who you are!
xo-Heva

At 9AM. :sigh:
TheUnbeliever
Not as far as I'm aware: I was sitting next to a fellow Queens' compsci. However, even if I had been, I'd have no idea - I only really know who you are!

Oh right Blaah Blaah pointed nuodai out to me once but I must have looked at the wrong person.

You should go out and meet more TSR-ians! :p:
xo-Heva

Worse, I have a supervision on a Saturday too :cry:

Although it was so easy the supervision finished 20 minutes early :biggrin:
TheUnbeliever
At 9AM. :sigh:

Whoa, that seriously sucks. :hugs:
ukdragon37
Worse, I have a supervision on a Saturday too :cry:

Although it was so easy the supervision finished 20 minutes early :biggrin:

Supervision? Is that like studying with a teacher-type person hanging about?
ukdragon37
You should go out and meet more TSR-ians! :p:

I shall. I was hoping to be able to make Clare tonight, but couldn't. Another time, perhaps once I've got my work pattern sorted out. Talking of which, how was the ADC? :smile:
xo-Heva
Supervision? Is that like studying with a teacher-type person hanging about?

It's where a postgrad (can be a PhD student or more usually a PostDoc or Professor) does one-to-two/three teaching so that what you missed in lectures (probably about the vast majority of the content) is made clear and explained to you. Each week you are given essays for arts students or example sheets for science students (the banes of our existence) and you hand it in to your supervisor to be marked and that work is discussed during the supervision, usually by making you look rather stupid with all the mistakes on them :o:

My supervision today went well though. My work was (nearly) perfect and my supervision partner failed to turn up which meant I could go through the supervisior's questions really quickly so he decided I can go early :biggrin:
TheUnbeliever
I shall. I was hoping to be able to make Clare tonight, but couldn't. Another time, perhaps once I've got my work pattern sorted out. Talking of which, how was the ADC? :smile:

It was really funny actually. I never though toilet humour could make grown men laugh so heartily. I went to sainsbury's on the way back which was handy because it was quite empty.
ArcadiaHouse
I just got negged for telling a ginger guy he was cute :yep: maybe it was him, thinking I was being horrible, or a ginger-hater. :shifty: *sigh*

:console: He looks like Rupert Grint! :awesome:
rosie9391

EXACTLY!

The person had no rep power anyway so my points have stayed exactly the same :rofl:
ArcadiaHouse
EXACTLY!

The person had no rep power anyway so my points have stayed exactly the same :rofl:

People! :p: I love ginger hair on guys, shame that they get so much hate for it. :o:
Ape Gone Insane
Who dare neg Apes Arcadia? :hugs:

Username? :mad:

Anon. :sad:
rosie9391

Omg, he does! :p:
rosie9391
People! :p: I love ginger hair on guys, shame that they get so much hate for it. :o:

As the not-so-proud owner of a ginger beard, I can assure you there is much reason to be sensitive about it. Stupid genes. :sigh:
Pedrobear
As the not-so-proud owner of a ginger beard, I can assure you there is much reason to be sensitive about it. Stupid genes. :sigh:

Aww but have you darker hair? It can be weird then but gingerynis on a whole is awesome on guy's. Wish my hair was more ginger :sigh:
Black beard. :awesome:
xo-Heva
Omg, he does! :p:

Hehe, Heather went into stalker mode! :p:
rosie9391
Aww but have you darker hair? It can be weird then but gingerynis on a whole is awesome on guy's. Wish my hair was more ginger :sigh:

Darker, but not by much. A very light/bordering-on-ginger brown. Although I suppose at 17 I can't complain too much about being able to grow a beard in the first place. I was getting a bus in Glasgow last week and I asked for a half (try once in a while if I'm skint) to which the driver said "you've got more of a beard than me" and proceeded to charge full fare. :p:

Latest