Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinda.college)
    :yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:
    I second this!

ReputationRep:
    alarm set for 9am, thinking it would be better to set one for 7 ????

looking at peverell and blenheim, not so keen on the others atm

ReputationRep:
    is anyone even up still lmao

ReputationRep:
    Yup, haha. Better bloody hurry up, either way im not going to bed now, will be worse in the morning than stopping up lol.

ReputationRep:
    it would be odd for them to put it on at this time

i could see it being 7 or 8 in the morning so people can pick before they go to college, would suck for people that have college 9-5 if it went online at 9 lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm not staying up till this time to go bed, that would be my dignity gone

ReputationRep:
    so i was in bed for 20 minutes and my mind kept telling me it's open for booking...
    it still isn't.
    fml.

ReputationRep:
    I'm still up! O_O gonna sleep in a bit thoughhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sh1519)
    it would be odd for them to put it on at this time

i could see it being 7 or 8 in the morning so people can pick before they go to college, would suck for people that have college 9-5 if it went online at 9 lol
    I think it went live at 7.30ish in the morning for unconditionals...good luck everyone.

ReputationRep:
    i'm not giving up. family guy will get me through this 'til 4am.... then i'm basically screwed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachrachrach)
    i'm not giving up. family guy will get me through this 'til 4am.... then i'm basically screwed.
    It crowd series 3 is getting me through this, i feel you bro

ReputationRep:
    oh and i forgot to say... i went to visit sandby on saturday. the security guard is lovely! and he reckoned it should be 'live' after 3.30am.... hence why im not risking going to sleep!

ReputationRep:
    oh and i forgot to say... i went to visit sandby on saturday. the security guard is lovely! and he reckoned it should be 'live' after 3.30am.... hence why im not risking going to sleep!
    =O I now have motivation to stay up!

ReputationRep:
    just realised i dont know what ill do if it goes active, im sat half asleep pressing refresh every now and again, dont think ill know what to do when it happens...

ReputationRep:
    i'm not relying on it like... but i'm praying its true. also, did anyone know that Hampden and Sandby are facing each other on opposite road of Hampden Street... haha so wierd i never even knew this!

ReputationRep:
    Its either cus im really tired, or the fact that the login bit or the page just after changed in look slightly with some sort of message at the top.

ReputationRep:
    :O

are you being fo shizz seriousss?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaimz)
    :O

are you being fo shizz seriousss?
    yeah but like i said, i'm not relying on it - cause he said it's an automated system that clicks on when its ready. didn't quite understand it but he reckoned it'll go on about 3.30am onwards ... he said last year went on at 12.45am. lucky sods!

ReputationRep:
    yeah but like i said, i'm not relying on it - cause he said it's an automated system that clicks on when its ready. didn't quite understand it but he reckoned it'll go on about 3.30am onwards ... he said last year went on at 12.45am. lucky sods!
    i take it ur goin sandby...im lookin to go too, wat course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hayzie)
    i take it ur goin sandby...im lookin to go too, wat course?
    was gonna go in private halls but the one i wanted to go to was full of 2nd and 3rd years and wanna be with 1st years! ...yep sandby is my top choice - then simpsons if i dont get sandby. I'll be doing Law... what you doing?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.