Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Reading week! Time for absolutely no reading and a proper break.

ReputationRep:
    Much like the patient on MAOIs that goes to a wine and cheese bonanza...or a particularly stupid child that eats a whole box of liquorice allsorts

ReputationRep:
    It's the actors in communications workshops etc with their clichés and hidden agendas that get me.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone from ICSM on the circle line pub crawl yesterday?

I was pelted with ice cubes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)

Didn't go, but several friends are still drunk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fission_Mailed)
    Meh, I'm still in negative figures from the time I let my friend put make up on me because we were bored.
    Wait, what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RollerBall)
    Wait, what?
    Hey! I'm comfortable in my sexuality.

(And gender)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fission_Mailed)
    Hey! I'm comfortable in my sexuality.

(And gender)
    What's wrong with video games?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMed)
    Didn't go, but several friends are still drunk.
    Yep. I have that. My flatmate's boyfriend is concerning me, actually. He's got a ridiculous tachycardia.

ReputationRep:
    Yep. I have that. My flatmate's boyfriend is concerning me, actually. He's got a ridiculous tachycardia.
    Probable reasonably high resting heart rate + alcoholy drunken water loss hypovolaemia = pretty damn normal to be tachycardic haha.

In fact I always am every time afterwards...

ReputationRep:
    I feel at a loss as to what to do in terms of work until I get my formative results. They need to hurry up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philosoraptor)
    Probable reasonably high resting heart rate + alcoholy drunken water loss hypovolaemia = pretty damn normal to be tachycardic haha.

In fact I always am every time afterwards...
    True! He's completely out of it though which is probably the more concerning part. His tremor is ridiculous :p: In fairness it's a bad sign when girls are taking care of the guy. He told us not to slow him down by passing out.

ReputationRep:
    URgh. trama course with LAS tomorrow, fun, Getting up at 7 to trek to their place? Not fun. Also, my phone contract (iplone) is running out, any suggestion for cheap contracts around? Or failing that just a phone on PAYG?

ReputationRep:

When I was young thrown things were usually limited to eggs...did people fish ice out of drinks? Thats really mean

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wangers)
    When I was young thrown things were usually limited to eggs...did people fish ice out of drinks? Thats really mean
    I think they had a reason for doing it, it's just I can't remember what :p: I'm glad it wasn't eggs though, that'dbe grim.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wangers)
    URgh. trama course with LAS tomorrow, fun, Getting up at 7 to trek to their place? Not fun. Also, my phone contract (iplone) is running out, any suggestion for cheap contracts around? Or failing that just a phone on PAYG?
    O2 simplicity is pretty good.

ReputationRep:
    I passed my exams! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i'm no superman)
    Well done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i'm no superman)
    congrats!

ReputationRep:

I was recovering from wednesday. I had to get across london without the ability to see :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.