Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Molly_xox)
    GOOD ONE FAMILY! :lol:

That's pretty cool, we have wristbands for that :')

No, English one :') his dad's accent's pretty strong though. My dad has this mixture of Irish and Brummie :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't really know it.

I think we have wristbands too!

Ah a thick Belfast accent is always fun, mine can turn thickly Northern Irish but is generally mild! Though I'd love a really Southern accent.

Wow that must sound odd?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aasvogel)
    I don't really know it.

I think we have wristbands too!

Ah a thick Belfast accent is always fun, mine can turn thickly Northern Irish but is generally mild! Though I'd love a really Southern accent.

Wow that must sound odd?
    No, that's not odd, I have an English accent, I'd love an Irish accent like my cousins ☺

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by techno836)
    Medicine and Maths, Chemistry, Biology and Physics
    I'm thinking about doing medicine too but I do only have 5 gcses in my belt and I'm only allowed to do 3 a levels. My future really depends on what I get on the 22nd. Haha lived in America for two years then decided to come back here again. Did my gcse at a local fe college
    Really wish I did loads of gcses tho

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was supposed to be the experimental paper so I saw all the questions on adaption and I was like 'oh God...', don't get me wrong, penguins are awesome but it was like, half the paper :lol:

Isn't it just a great subject?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't blame him, the poor guy was probably watching Happy Feet whilst thinking up the questions

Philosophy is quite possibly one of the only subjects I can actually use my personality as an advantage

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BenAssirati)
    Don't blame him, the poor guy was probably watching Happy Feet whilst thinking up the questions

Philosophy is quite possibly one of the only subjects I can actually use my personality as an advantage
    I'd love if that were true

Same here, but not for English Lit, never for Lit, I spent my nearly all my lessons arguing with my teacher...oops.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'd love if that were true

Same here, but not for English Lit, never for Lit, I spent my nearly all my lessons arguing with my teacher...oops.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I just stayed out of my teacher's way xD He always picked on someone else as I hid at the back of the classroom. I still love writing though, so I guess it worked.

ReputationRep:
    I never actually learnt a skill in my 5 years of English at secondary school

ReputationRep:
    I just want to stay in education for a long time. Work is painful, especially laboured work

ReputationRep:
    I just stayed out of my teacher's way xD He always picked on someone else as I hid at the back of the classroom. I still love writing though, so I guess it worked.
    To Kill a Mockingbird, the essay title was so stupid >.< I love creative writing, and I love reading, I just don't like writing essays about what I've read (especially when their titles are not relevant)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jatz07)
    I swear if I don't get the grades which I worked hard for, I'm going to just sit on my bludy ass on the sofa all day for the rest of my life and give up my dreams and aspirations for ****ing good

Jatz
    Sometimes I feel like this! Haha but honestly I am sure you will be absolutely fine, if you put the work in as you said you did then there is no reason why you can't do as well as you hope for!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    To Kill a Mockingbird, the essay title was so stupid >.< I love creative writing, and I love reading, I just don't like writing essays about what I've read (especially when their titles are not relevant)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know! (probably why history killed me :C) At the risk of sounding like an advertiser, could you possibly check out my blog and critique it? It would really help to get advice from someone else http://ben-assirati.tumblr.com/

ReputationRep:
    I know! (probably why history killed me :C) At the risk of sounding like an advertiser, could you possibly check out my blog and critique it? It would really help to get advice from someone else http://ben-assirati.tumblr.com/
    YOU HAVE TUMBLR TOO! I'll not only critique but I'll follow you too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Do you guys have twitter?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hs1var19)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes What is yours?

ReputationRep:
    Yes What is yours?
    Mine's @erviinjavier yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mine's @erviinjavier yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    @assiratiB

ReputationRep:
    I don't know how important is this but should I open my results at my school or on the onlineservice my school has?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yup, it's the same as this username - Molly_xox

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Avor)
    I don't know how important is this but should I open my results at my school or on the onlineservice my school has?
    Chances are I'll open mine online before I go into school if that helps

Posted from TSR Mobile

HAHAHA LOOK AT THIS ARTICLE :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-23290889

GREAT -___-

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.