Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have a question Will the PM be resigning as leader of the labour party due to his new position in the MUN, and if not, how will he make sure that he devotes enough time to his MHoC role?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moleman1996)
    I have a question Will the PM be resigning as leader of the labour party due to his new position in the MUN, and if not, how will he make sure that he devotes enough time to his MHoC role?
    That's ridiculous. I managed to be both speaker and SG for a while. Being a party leader and DSG isn't too much for an active person to do and shouldn't require someone to leave either post.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    No, and easily. I can post many times as much as most other people with ease

:rofl: why should he step down? you are in the MUN so surely you should know that it isn't active enough to force someone to send 24/7 on it doing posts other than a debate you could be in and out in 15-20 minutes.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    :rofl: why should he step down? you are in the MUN so surely you should know that it isn't active enough to force someone to send 24/7 on it doing posts other than a debate you could be in and out in 15-20 minutes.
    Like anything it depends how dedicated you are. I probably average a couple of hours a day on MUN stuff. A lot of times I have to do a lot of reasearch for the MUN.

ReputationRep:
    but to be fair to him, he gets involved in everything and deputy sec general is a big position.

ReputationRep:
    but to be fair to him, he gets involved in everything and deputy sec general is a big position.
    I think he'll cope just fine
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    I think he'll cope just fine
    Ta for the confidence vote

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    Ta for the confidence vote
    No worries.

:cool:
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    This is creeping me out, but it's the second time I've found your point of view in here generally agreeable
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Good people in the world read this and sign the petition!

ReputationRep:
    Does Ed milliband really have what it takes to be prime minister?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DontJudge)
    Does Ed milliband really have what it takes to be prime minister?
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    Yes.
    I don't think he does, i feel like he's a bit too young and very soft on opinion to be able to become prime minister.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DontJudge)
    I don't think he does, i feel like he's a bit too young and very soft on opinion to be able to become prime minister.
    Fair enough

ReputationRep:
    I'm a Conservative voter.

ReputationRep:
    Whys that.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Why are you here then?

ReputationRep:
    Take it elsewhere my dears

ReputationRep:
    Yes.
    :teehee:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.