Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosine)
    2 days ...before even a glimpse of a reply can be expected *sigh* :rolleyes:
    Haha I know. That adrenaline rush when you check the portal/ucas... Only to find that nothing's changed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jumpenna)
    Haha I know. That adrenaline rush when you check the portal/ucas... Only to find that nothing's changed
    Haha I know right! ...it's going to get worse after the second for people who had interview on 17/18th because they still might have to wait longer !

ReputationRep:
    Question for the graduate applicants:
    Our interview format is MMI. Would that mean they post a question on the door and give us 2 min to read and prepare before going in, or is it that we enter the room and are asked questions while in the room?

ReputationRep:
    Happy new year to my fellow applicants

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veriluxe)
    Question for the graduate applicants:
    Our interview format is MMI. Would that mean they post a question on the door and give us 2 min to read and prepare before going in, or is it that we enter the room and are asked questions while in the room?
    You are asked questions once you enter the station. You get a short breather inbetween each station

ReputationRep:
    Haha I know right! ...it's going to get worse after the second for people who had interview on 17/18th because they still might have to wait longer !
    ahhhh ikr!!!!!!! hopefully we'll get some news tomorrow!!!!!!!! literally going to be refreshing my portal all day :P lol it's going to be soo sad if they're not even giving out any offers this week :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medic321)
    ahhhh ikr!!!!!!! hopefully we'll get some news tomorrow!!!!!!!! literally going to be refreshing my portal all day :P lol it's going to be soo sad if they're not even giving out any offers this week :P
    Well i am on the same boat but considering tomorrow is the first day back and there are so many exams happening medicine , biomed all the departments will probably have their hands full
    ... I will be surprised if anything happens
    ( says he cautiously ... )

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh I know .. But to be completely honest, I really doubt we hear anything tomorrow. But that won't stop me from frantically refreshing the page haha :P

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh I know .. But to be completely honest, I really doubt we hear anything tomorrow. But that won't stop me from frantically refreshing the page haha :P
    U n me both ( cheeky wink )

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello101)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    When was your interview ? If you don't mind me asking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello101)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    and meeeeeee! lol :P

ReputationRep:
    Heyy, I was just wondering, I have already submitted saying I am attending the interview and it goes grey, but when I refresh the page it goes back to how it was before. Also, my application status has changed to my application is currently being processed instead of acceptance of interview. Has this happened to anyone else?? Freaking out :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baa)
    Heyy, I was just wondering, I have already submitted saying I am attending the interview and it goes grey, but when I refresh the page it goes back to how it was before. Also, my application status has changed to my application is currently being processed instead of acceptance of interview. Has this happened to anyone else?? Freaking out :/
    Yes, that's what happened to me, don't worry it tends to sort itself out eventually. It took a couple of days for mine to change.

ReputationRep:
    no news from kings yet :P

ReputationRep:
    no news from kings yet :P
    pfffffft I know... My rpph (refreshed page per hour) is getting ridiculous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jumpenna)
    pfffffft I know... My rpph (refreshed page per hour) is getting ridiculous!
    LOL my 'rpph' is pretty high too!!!! haha

ReputationRep:
    LOL my 'rpph' is pretty high too!!!! haha
    No news eitherrr!!! :rolleyes: don't even get me started on 'rpph' haha!

ReputationRep:
    Today could be the day! Just checked my portal and got a message confirming all my certificates got processed ok, there's a delay on email notifications so I'll get a message about that later which will momentarily panic me :P

Ahh now I'm going to leave the computer and try to get on with some stuff!!

ReputationRep:
    I somehow doubt we'll hear back today... We were told that they would get back to us in about two or three weeks post-interview and if you don't count the time that the offices were closed it's only been 10 days (give or take, my interview was on the 11th) so unless they've been super speedy in their decision making I think we'll probably have another week or so to wait... We really are overthinking this!

ReputationRep:
    Guys, this q has probably been asked quite a few times but where do we scan and upload our certificates? :/ this is pre-interview btw! thank you.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.