Anyone here studying Nursing?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bmarie.07)
    Anyone here studying Nursing?!
    Yes meeee!! I start in october! Are you staying in halls or anything? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloepyoung)
    Yes meeee!! I start in october! Are you staying in halls or anything? x
    Yeahh i am, if all goes to plan! I have a conditional offer at the moment. Where do you live?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bmarie.07)
    Yeahh i am, if all goes to plan! I have a conditional offer at the moment. Where do you live?!
    I live in South Wales! What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloepyoung)
    I live in South Wales! What about you?
    Hey me too! Hopefully off to Birmingham to study Medicine Where abouts are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone hopefully studying Sociology?
    Also, anyone applied for Jarrat Hall?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katty.S)
    Anyone hopefully studying Sociology?
    Also, anyone applied for Jarrat Hall?
    FINALLY! got an unconditional for social policy and sociology

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni182)
    FINALLY! got an unconditional for social policy and sociology
    Congrats on the unconditional!!! Mines conditional, so need to work hard!!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats on the unconditional!!! Mines conditional, so need to work hard!!
    sure you can do it haven't seen much of the sociology dept but it's meant to be amazing x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni182)
    sure you can do it haven't seen much of the sociology dept but it's meant to be amazing x
    Yeah they don't have a specific building like Law and Psychology, so we're spread out around the campus. I can't wait to start in September!! But I'm considering changing my course (if that is possible) to sociology& social policy or philosophy and sociology.

Do you have facebook?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah they don't have a specific building like Law and Psychology, so we're spread out around the campus. I can't wait to start in September!! But I'm considering changing my course (if that is possible) to sociology& social policy or philosophy and sociology.

Do you have facebook?
    I'm pretty sure you can! Social policy looks fab there and the admission tutor is so nice it's ridiculous

Yeah I do x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 07at)
    Hello! Unconditional?! :O, that's amazing! Congrats . You're like the first person I know doing International business haha. Are you excited?
    Yes I cannot wait although I have never studied business before so I trying to get up to date with my terminology Where are you hoping to stay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ^^roblarr^^)
    Yes I cannot wait although I have never studied business before so I trying to get up to date with my terminology Where are you hoping to stay?
    Youre not the only one who hasn't. Hopefully at Jarrat halls, you?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going for MSc in International Development at UoB?

ReputationRep:
    Anymore computer science applicants?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I am starting the Graduate Law program in the Autumn term, I would love to talk to some fellow law students or even students in general from the University. Any Canadians out there heading here in September? Let's go to timmies? It's so unsettling thinking about starting anew in a different place with no friends!

ReputationRep:
    Unconditional International Business hoping to stay in Tennis Courts anybody else studying the same or hoping to be in Tennis Courts?
    Unconditional international business with Spanish I've applied for maple bank as my first choice then tennis courts as my second

ReputationRep:
    Anyone studying Law in Sept 2014? 2 year or 3 year doesn't matter, someone tell me they are out there! lol I am going to start a thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxchloexx27)
    Unconditional international business with Spanish I've applied for maple bank as my first choice then tennis courts as my second
    Ah that's awesome!!!! Are you excited?

ReputationRep:
    Ah that's awesome!!!! Are you excited?
    Yes! So excited! Can't wait to just start haha
    How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.