Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bronwyn1995)
    Just got an offer about an hour ago anyone else heard yet??
    Congrats!!!! When was your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Priya_Biju)
    Congrats!
    What time did u guess get the notification? Good luck in advance
    i got it at 11:20 and thanks a lot! you got an interview yet?

to anyone who has an offer, what was your pre-interview score? and how did you find the interview?

ReputationRep:
      *hysterically cries because he hasn't got an offer*

(Original post by joeymr)
        *hysterically cries because he hasn't got an offer*
        I'm not sure if they base offers on pre-interview score as well as interview score, or solely the interview score. I had a pre-interview score of 59/60 but the interview was distinctly average, so I'm not sure.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by taike05)
        I'm not sure if they base offers on pre-interview score as well as interview score, or solely the interview score. I had a pre-interview score of 59/60 but the interview was distinctly average, so I'm not sure.
        Yeah im not too sure either, i had 58 pre-interview and the interview was average - i hope that isnt all of the first batch of offers gone already!

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by taike05)
        Have you got an offer?

(Original post by GCSE-help)
          Have you got an offer?
          Nope.

ReputationRep:
          Wow Congratulations! How did you find out? and what was your pre interview score?

ReputationRep:
          Congrats!! When was your interview? My friend also has an offer and her interview was on the 11th so maybe they are in order of when the interviews were

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by GCSE-help)
          Congrats!!!! When was your interview?
          Hi, congrats!! Are u an international ??

ReputationRep:
          Ooh wow, congrats to everyone with offers!!

In the meantime, for everyone who hasn't received an interview invite from Leicester, does this mean that there are no more interview invites left to be given out?

ReputationRep:
          Hi. I have received an offer as well. To all those without offers, I say this.
          There is lots of luck involved in the process and interview. I got rejections from Birmingham and Oxford despite having finsihed second with 14A*S in Oxford's ranking for GCSE performance and came in the top 40% in the BMAT of successful offer holders. I was absolutely gutted and to be honest, I thought I had performed well at the interviews. Do not be worried if you have not yet received an offer. The bulk of offers are given in March for Leicester and I hope everyone receives offers soon. I had two quick fire rejections and it really hurt, especially Oxford considering how well I finished in the statistics in the overall process. But just because people have an offer now should not put you off and you should not panic. You're all talented students.

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by mun_96)
          Hi. I have received an offer as well.
          When was your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
          My interview was on the 11th of December guys

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by h3isenberg)
          Congratulations! When was your Leicester interview, if you don't mind me asking?
          11th December. Whenw as yours?

ReputationRep:
          Not had an email about interviews yet and people are getting offers
          Does this mean I should be expecting a rejection?

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by acardus)
          Not had an email about interviews yet and people are getting offers
          Does this mean I should be expecting a rejection?
          In my opinion (I might be wrong) I think they are going to issue offers to some of the December candidates. The admission team are still sending out invites for interview. I think that if a December candidate showed a lot of promise at interview, then they might receive an offer, but the vast majority of offers, irrespective of when you attended interview, will be sent out sometime in March. I don't believe they will want to give out too many offers too early in the selection cycle; after all there are only 162 places ... yes, even more pressure then!

ReputationRep:
          I have an interview (A101)!!!!

Email came through today at 15:47. It's for the 18th Feb.

I'm so over the moon I can't explain. Don't give up hope those who have not yet heard!

Also...a MASSIVE congratulations to all those offer holders. Now relax in the knowledge that your place is waiting for you .

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Alumno)
          I have an interview (A101)!!!!

Email came through today at 15:47. It's for the 18th Feb.

I'm so over the moon I can't explain. Don't give up hope those who have not yet heard!

Also...a MASSIVE congratulations to all those offer holders. Now relax in the knowledge that your place is waiting for you .
          What was your score out of 25?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.