Turn on thread page Beta

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tk1993)
    Of course, it's Canterbury Christ Church Yep, it's a pretty beautiful city
    Nice. How do you like the uni? I'm supposed to join the University of Kent this year. It is indeed the Garden of England.

ReputationRep:
    My birthday in 10 days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gemmer_)
    We have something in common!
    Waheyyy, one thing of many I'm sure!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helioghost)
    Lol, I'd think I should already know that Durham is pretty ace. Guessing by the sound of that, that Durham didn't make it into your final five?

And yeahh, I'm definitely not cut out for academia. Gotta admit, I'm not entirely sure what I'm cut out for. What courses is it you're applying for?

Ouch, how'd that happen? :s
    Lol iknow i just meant fron my perspective lol. And no it didnt://

It takes time) u'll find out as you go. Im applying for Actuarial Science at Heriot-Watt, Maths&Economics/Econonics&Maths for St Andrews, Warwick,Edinburgh&Aberdeen <3

Hows the shopping going?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah well, that's their problem. If only they knew you were talking to some amaaaaazing people
    Time to go for my first shift now note to self...eating a large meal when you're on your period will make you want to puke so don't haha. See you on the other side!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tcrumpen)
    My birthday in 10 days
    How old will u be?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Waheyyy, one thing of many I'm sure!
    Oh I'm sure too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pallas Athena)
    Nice. How do you like the uni? I'm supposed to join the University of Kent this year. It is indeed the Garden of England.
    I like it quite a lot The campus is quite small in comparison to others (doesn't offer much else apart from lecture buildings, a cafe and a few educational shops), but the atmosphere is pretty good. I've been to Kent campus a few times, it's much bigger and has more things like general convenience shops and a nightclub

ReputationRep:
    Yeah well, that's their problem. If only they knew you were talking to some amaaaaazing people

Afternoon!
    How are yahh?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My birthday in 10 days
    Oooh, doing anything nice?
    :dance: :party: :dance: :party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjj22)
    How old will u be?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauraaaaa)
    Time to go for my first shift now note to self...eating a large meal when you're on your period will make you want to puke so don't haha. See you on the other side!
    I will remember that advice And good luck

Oh I'm sure too!
    Hey, it says you're in Scotland, and I've been to Scotland! What are the chances!!

(Original post by mjj22)
    How are yahh?
    Not too bad thank you, yourself?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, it says you're in Scotland, and I've been to Scotland! What are the chances!!
    That's where I'm from! Wow :awesome: Where have you been in Scotland? What are the chances indeed

ReputationRep:
    Luckyyy!!! You'll be proper legal)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oooh, doing anything nice?
    :dance: :party: :dance: :party:
    Having a shared barcrawl with 3 other people's who's birthday is within the same month as mine, one persons is the day after mine

ReputationRep:
    That's where I'm from! Wow :awesome: Where have you been in Scotland? What are the chances indeed
    I'm actually half Scottish too :cool: But I've been to Galashiels, Glasgow and Edinburgh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjj22)
    Luckyyy!!! You'll be proper legal)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm proper legal now, the only new things in the UK i can do when 21 is hire a car oh and min wage goes up

ReputationRep:
    Having a shared barcrawl with 3 other people's who's birthday is within the same month as mine, one persons is the day after mine
    Well, have fun! I'm sure we'll talk before your birthday though but happy early birthday!!! :party:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I live in Scotland

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually half Scottish too :cool: But I've been to Galashiels, Glasgow and Edinburgh
    Half Scottish is better than nothing! I've been to all of those places!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.