Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nilv123)
    Well done and good luck!
    when did you hand in your app?
    Thank you! I got it submitted in late December.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZaraW)
    I did the test on the 14th too and haven't heard back from them since...
    are you law or non law?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dublin1)
    are you law or non law?
    law

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by footchemllab)
    Olswang assessment centre

Did you do the inductive reasoning test? How long did it take from that point to get a telephone interview invite? I got an invite for the test Monday, have done test Tuesday night and heard nothing since...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeless.)
    Reed Smith situational judgement test?
    Reed Smith is doing offers on rolling basis? I thought they start sending these out after the deadline.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icenomad1)
    Did you do the inductive reasoning test? How long did it take from that point to get a telephone interview invite? I got an invite for the test Monday, have done test Tuesday night and heard nothing since...
    Hey. Yeah I did the test a couple of weeks ago (the Monday after the deadline) in the morning and they invited me to the phone interview the same day I took the test. I did the phone interview 2 days ago and they invited me to the final round yesterday. I wouldn't lose hope though, others were invited to interview after I was, good luck and hope that helps!

ReputationRep:
    I sat the test last night and got a telephone interview invite this morning.

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody heard from Latham recently?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by narusku)
    The London office!
    Well done! I've applied to their Leeds office.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superxo2)
    If you've already mentioned your jobs/work experiences in the employment section, can you still mention it in other parts of the application?
    Yeah, just don't say the same thing. In the w/e section write what you did, in the skills based sections apply what you did to being a solicitor, or how your experience has made you a stronger candidate

ReputationRep:
    thank you! so you don't need to write about the skills you gained in the w/e section?
    I haven't, purely because there's such a small word count - just tried to cram in everything id done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liarpoker)
    I sat the test last night and got a telephone interview invite this morning.
    Hey when did you submit your application. I still haven't heard so I'm guessing there is a PFO on its way

ReputationRep:
    When did you submit your application, if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    Interview Weil

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know how long Freshfields take to give you feedback? Emailed over a week ago now

ReputationRep:
    I have just been invited to do a Nabarro video interview. Does anyone have any tips? I'm not exactly sure how it works, is there a time limit to answer each question?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChoccyWoccy)
    Interview Weil
    Whenever I see you post successes the Pokemon theme song always comes to mind: "gotta catch 'em all!"

Haha congrats!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by narusku)
    Whenever I see you post successes the Pokemon theme song always comes to mind: "gotta catch 'em all!"

Haha congrats!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Weil and Kirkland interviews!

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview at Freshfields. Any advice?
    when did you apply? still waiting on them, I applied quite late

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.