(Original post by Slowbro93)
Got into Leeds with a fully funded place :woo:
congrats
jelly1000
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Got loads of notes now for this essay although not enough evidence to support my argument really
MyName??!
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Daaah congratulations! :woo:

And I'm back home finallyyy, got loads of work to catch up with! :rolleyes:
chickenonsteroids
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
How do you get over the feeling that you're just getting worse at your degree? As the days pass, I can't help but feel I've lost all focus and when I do read/write/philosophise, I'm just bad at it.
Serentonin
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
In the last 2 days I have written nearly 5000 words. I feel like I'm about to die, and my brain hurts.

I may actually be dying tbh, everything that I've eaten for the last 2 weeks, with the exception of fruit, I've thrown back up. Buying solely fruit as food is ****ing expensive. I may go to the doctors on monday, I've lost half a stone :erm:
Serentonin
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA congrats!!!

(Original post by snailsareslimy)
Well last night was messy. Hadn't been out drinking in ages so went out with my 2 best friends... and got totally trashed. Also mind blanked for the first time ever :erm:. Literally have no recollection of...

- getting chucked out of the club by 2 bouncers (some ******* pointed me resting on a shelf out to them... jerk)
- trying to sleep on a fence outside (managed to bruise my sternum doing that)
- lying on the ground and trying to wonder into the road to go home
- the taxi ride home
- trying to sleep in a hallway
- being carried into the toilet to be sick
- getting my pjs on
- sleeping

You also know it's bad when you wake up from the sofa, get up and in your head, go to go back into the club. I genuinely thought I had just lay down on the pavement outside it... my reaction when I saw the kitchen :rofl:. I also apparently pulled my friend who's a girl... I'm 100% straight so clearly I was just being very appreciative of her help lmao. I am such a mess. But it's ok, at least I wasn't sick the entire morning like my 2 friends were, and I didn't message a friend trying to get weed...

Yeaaaaaahhh and it's my 21st this Thursday and I'm gonna go out for it with all my friends, this is gonna be a messy week :erm:. But hey ho, at least I got the date I requested off work off and got my other 2 shifts covered so pardddddy week can commence :woo:

Spoiler:
Show

Oh yeah and I'm kind of pretty besotted with someone awesome and it's unreal.
This is beautiful :suith:

(Is this the same bloke as you told me about before? if so, awwwwwww )
snailsareslimy
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Serentonin)
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA congrats!!!

This is beautiful :suith:

(Is this the same bloke as you told me about before? if so, awwwwwww )
We need to go out drinking sometime. Just imagine the antics which would happen :rofl:

Spoiler:
Show
Yep, it is. Absolutely smitten, it's terrifying. And things *might* get serious soon if recent texts are anything to go by... help me
Slowbro93
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Have a bronze final groundfighting contest and hungover as ****. I hate drink Craig sometimes

Also, thanks everyone met some of my new jitsu club which is exciting

Now brb, feel like death
jelly1000
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Got to start writing my essay up today and its ridiculous but the thought is making me feel sick.
jelly1000
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Okay not feeling so sick now but the emphasis on how you write makes me too scared to write anything at all when the deadline is still a few days away.
username197472
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jelly1000)
Okay not feeling so sick now but the emphasis on how you write makes me too scared to write anything at all when the deadline is still a few days away.
Research and make a plan to what your points are.

----------------------
I may have just finished draft 1 of my methodology chapter. I haaaaave so much editing to do of my diss so far. I need to actually print a gazillon questionnaires.
sliceofcake
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Deadline on Friday for coursework I am just starting today. It's a short essay at just 1500 words so I'm not too worried. Today and tomorrow are the main days I have for it, just wish I didn't feel so tired today for some reason. Feeling fairly good about it (not so much about the others, or the time I don't get to spend on my dissertation).
jelly1000
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by tradingmyheartforyours)
Research and make a plan to what your points are.

----------------------
I may have just finished draft 1 of my methodology chapter. I haaaaave so much editing to do of my diss so far. I need to actually print a gazillon questionnaires.
Oh I've done the research and I know exactly what my points are- I can do a presentation, its just putting points into an essay suitable format I always struggle with. I'm up to 700 now but I get the feeling the first paragraph isn't good enough but I don't know how to change it atm.

Good luck with your dissertation.
BeyondandAbove
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey guys! Hope uni work isn't too demanding for you (but I bet it's a pain in the arse and we'd all rather be doing something else instead).

I've got a summer project finally I'll be working with Streptococcus pneumoniae and will have to get vaccinated for my project because these bacteria can cause pneumonia, septicaemia and meningitis but I'm so excited! Gene mutations!! Woohoo. Hope my supervisor won't get annoyed too much by me for wanting to get this ethics form sorted RIGHT NOW. :p: even though we have until mid/end of April..

Also I'm ill. Boo.
BeyondandAbove
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Serentonin)
In the last 2 days I have written nearly 5000 words. I feel like I'm about to die, and my brain hurts.

I may actually be dying tbh, everything that I've eaten for the last 2 weeks, with the exception of fruit, I've thrown back up. Buying solely fruit as food is ****ing expensive. I may go to the doctors on monday, I've lost half a stone :erm:
Did you go to your GP? This sounds pretty worrying. No idea what it could be.
jelly1000
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Managed to get up to 800 words in the end and I think I've got the first paragraph in the right order.
Psyc_Girl
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
currently revising for my 4th test in the space of 2 weeks, slowly losing motivation..

Posted from TSR Mobile
venuswaltz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
DETERMINED that this will be a good productive week!
LeaX
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just found out that one of my exams that I thought was in May is actually next week and I've done no work for it
Psyc_Girl
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by LeaX)
Just found out that one of my exams that I thought was in May is actually next week and I've done no work for it
Oh no! Did they put up the wrong date or you just misunderstood?

Work hard this week and hopefully you'll be fine! Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (458)
38.01%
No - but I will (91)
7.55%
No - I don't want to (85)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (571)
47.39%

Watched Threads