Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard from furry? Haven't seen her around for a few days, hope she's ok

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous #2)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, I've been worried. If anyone does hear from her, can they let me know?

:hugs: Hope you're okay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pathway)

According to her profile she was online about 40 minutes ago so hopefully she's ok.

Posted from TSR Mobile

According to her profile she was online about 40 minutes ago so hopefully she's ok.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know she's been on Skype if that's any help.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by Pathway)

I'm ok, sorry. Hope you guys are ok- sorry about foody stuff both of you :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :hugs: Glad you're okay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Here she is! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    My mouth is in pain (wisdom tooth coming through and I think just a sore jaw-joint) and I feel a cold coming on. I got many presentations coming up too so welp!

ReputationRep:
    The red is destroying me i'm sitting here eating bonbons in a cinema toilet and wanting to cry the truth hurts too much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meaty_man)
    Good to hear you are still going through with things, try and make a point to see the doc soon and review those meds!

Anything you can do to get you more motivated, to study more?

---

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I managed to go on Wednesday even if it was my dad that made the appointment for me . Was told to visit every two months for a review.

I'm sure I could post something here, but actually doing it is the issue.

(Original post by Nathanielle)
    Have to work and should not spent time here ...

Maybe use a lot of different alarm clocks and prepare your cloth the day before, then it just takes some minutes to prepare.

Maybe it would be better to join a society? That would mean to meet regularly the same people and to be at a place, where you are more likely to be spoken to and invited?
    Actually waking up isn't the issue usually, it is wanting to leave the bed. Even if I get out to switch the alarm off, I start using the tablet instead of getting into the shower. And it is those 10-15 minutes that make all the difference.

I did look at joining a society back when the academic year started, even finding those that I had an interest in, but l didn't go through with it :sad:.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Been in Birmingham since yesterday to meet my little cousin who moved there in December. Missed him so much, it was the longest I've ever been without seeing him.

Wednesday night was good, but I once again was 10 minutes late on Thursday :/

Meanwhile, I found I spent £560 over the last 4 weeks :eek:. Why and how did I not keep an eye on everything? Money is very tight for the next two months now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    really horrible intense flashback :'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by avhhs)
    Actually waking up isn't the issue usually, it is wanting to leave the bed. Even if I get out to switch the alarm off, I start using the tablet instead of getting into the shower. And it is those 10-15 minutes that make all the difference.
    Do you find it's about a million times worse in the winter as well?? I just lie in the tiny little space where I've been sleeping and even moving so much as an inch is cold. Haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    :hugs:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by IDukem)
    My mouth is in pain (wisdom tooth coming through and I think just a sore jaw-joint) and I feel a cold coming on. I got many presentations coming up too so welp!
    You need Bonjela, if you don't already have some. And my jaw / ear has started hurting again when I yawn.

ReputationRep:
    Really struggling. :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OU Student)
    You need Bonjela, if you don't already have some. And my jaw / ear has started hurting again when I yawn.
    What's Bonjela?

I've been using this mouthwash things that helps with gum infection and decreases inflammation of the gum. It seems to be working...slowly.

ReputationRep:
    What's Bonjela?

I've been using this mouthwash things that helps with gum infection and decreases inflammation of the gum. It seems to be working...slowly.
    You might want to consider going to a dentist and getting it checked out/xrayed. It might be coming through sidewards, pressing against another tooth or some other problem.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    What's Bonjela?

It relieves pain caused by wisdom teeth coming through. It's supposedly for mouth ulcers; but I find it works for wisdom teeth too.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.