Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sod183)
    Has anyone not heard from Northumbria at all yet??

Me

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone not heard from Northumbria at all yet??

ReputationRep:
    I sent my application before December and still haven't heard back from northumbria, worried incase the email ended up in junk/spam and I didn't see it
    (Original post by DylanPughe)
    Got an offer from York St John, rejection from MMU and still waiting from northumbria too, apparently they have replied to applications sent before december? Not 100% though
    (Original post by DylanPughe)
    Got an offer from York St John, rejection from MMU and still waiting from northumbria too, apparently they have replied to applications sent before december? Not 100% though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sod183)
    I sent my application before December and still haven't heard back from northumbria, worried incase the email ended up in junk/spam and I didn't see it
    I sent mine late november so im not sure where i stand, just hope i hear back soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Physflop)
    I'm at Essex at the mo doing the postgraduate physio course if you do get an offer and want to know anything
    Aww that's sweet, Thankyou very much x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by msiapt)
    I personally think that York SJ is the most disorganised out of the universities that I've applied to and I felt that I wasted one of my choices picking them.
    York SJ was as organised as any I've been to. Its a little university in a great location , with a very friendly atmosphere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toile)
    York SJ was as organised as any I've been to. Its a little university in a great location , with a very friendly atmosphere.
    Good for you then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kbenn0)
    Yes I will be popping in !
    I'm the bloke with beard!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by appleloveorange)
    Hi

I was wondering if anyone at all has heard from Southampton? I kinda think its late to even receive an interview offer but I havent really seen anyone hear back from them so was just wondering if anyone has
    I'm in the same position, it's the only one i'm waiting for! I've got two interviews this month... I haven't seen anyone saying they've had offers (or even rejections yet!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by appleloveorange)
    Hi

I was wondering if anyone at all has heard from Southampton? I kinda think its late to even receive an interview offer but I havent really seen anyone hear back from them so was just wondering if anyone has
    Hey, I heard back from Southampton about mid-december with an invitation for an interview. Don't worry, hopefully you hear back soon

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    has anyone received an offer from East Anglia yet?
    I had a interview there a few weeks back but haven't heard from them since...

ReputationRep:
    Hey have many people heard back from Huddersfield yet? I had an interview in January and am still waiting to hear back!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma2898)
    Hey have many people heard back from Huddersfield yet? I had an interview in January and am still waiting to hear back!
    I had mine recently (Feb 23rd) and they said that they were close to their final interviews and that we should hear by the end of march! , Fingers crossed its good news for us both! , hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alice13j)
    I'm in the same position, it's the only one i'm waiting for! I've got two interviews this month... I haven't seen anyone saying they've had offers (or even rejections yet!)
    Ah okay, yeah i havent seen offers been given out for them, tbh not sure if all unis are giving out offers before even having interviewed everyone because seems like quite a few are waiting until the interview process is done. Good luck for both your interviews though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexio97)
    Hey, I heard back from Southampton about mid-december with an invitation for an interview. Don't worry, hopefully you hear back soon
    ah okay, i sent my application off mid-december, but kinda thinking that may be too late for an interview offer. But I wish you all the best of luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lmelly)
    I had mine recently (Feb 23rd) and they said that they were close to their final interviews and that we should hear by the end of march! , Fingers crossed its good news for us both! , hope this helps
    Aww thank you! Yeah that's more reassuring!☺️ And thank you, good luck to you too!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KSal)
    Hi I'm new here, anyone waiting to hear back from Liverpool after interview? 😁
    Meeee

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's driving me nuts! Theyre my top choice and I expected a reply in February ☹

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KSal)
    It's driving me nuts! Theyre my top choice and I expected a reply in February ☹
    Same! When did you interview? Mine was 3rd Feb

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slurry90)
    Same! When did you interview? Mine was 3rd Feb

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Mine too, how did you find it?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 3, 2018

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.