lol as soon as the trolls are enjoying themselves, Arsenal score

ReputationRep:
    Man like THEOOO

lol at all you haters who wanted him gone last season

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Man like THEOOO

lol i swear there was a time arsenal fans thought girou was much better than theo....

now he scores for you youre all like

:lol:

ReputationRep:
    Someone get help! There's a sniper in the stand that just shot Campbell in the face

ReputationRep:
    Ozil assist!

Anyone know who scored?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelfox)
    Ozil assist!

Anyone know who scored?
    Kieran gibbs

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Man like THEOOO

Those people are idiots. The man scores and he does it against big teams as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)
    lol i swear there was a time arsenal fans thought girou was much better than theo....

now he scores for you youre all like

Nah the fanbase favoured Giroud last season cause Theo had a bit of a dry spell as he'd only just returned from a 9 month injury. Didn't help that he was being subbed on the 80th minute every game either and that Giroud was on fire

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Nah the fanbase favoured Giroud last season cause Theo had a bit of a dry spell as he'd only just returned from a 9 month injury. Didn't help that he was being subbed on the 80th minute every game either and that Giroud was on fire

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think the injury actually kept him out for a whole year. I remember one person (can't remember who though) complaining that he hadn't scored in his first few appearances (which like you said, were all 10 minute sub appearances).

2-0!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Girooooo

ReputationRep:
    Wow CIty are ****ed.....

ReputationRep:
    Ozil.. two assists

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ozil with ANOTHER assist.

ReputationRep:
    Wow through the legs of the keeper nice finish by him and Ozil does it again the record is getting closer

ReputationRep:
    ANOTHER ASSIST BABY

love mesut

ReputationRep:
    Unless he gets a season ending injury he'll break the record with ease.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e aí rapaz)
    I think the injury actually kept him out for a whole year. I remember one person (can't remember who though) complaining that he hadn't scored in his first few appearances (which like you said, were all 10 minute sub appearances).

2-0!!!!!!!!
    Yeah my bad, it was around a year.

Have to say though, Joel Campbell has been excellent tonight. Hasn't done too much going forward but we can't blame him for that as our attacks have generally been slow. Defensively however he hasn't put a foot wrong and has been giving 110%. Great improvement from his games earlier this season.

Giroud is just ****ing sexy too.

(Original post by Pete_91)
    Don't jinx it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    For sure. He's on 15 now and the record is 20. We're not even halfway through the season!

Lol at everyone who claimed he was a flop.

ReputationRep:
    F*cking hell. Just about got my breath back, voice will be gone for hours though.

MAN LIKE THEO. Scored a similar goal vs Villa which was offside, obviously been practicing. Giroud being Giroud, and another 2 assists for Mesut. Hold on to this and happy days all round.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.