ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 34908seikj)
    Wasn't the last question like 1/2 * 7 * 8 Sin(X) = 18

56Sin(x) = 36

Sin^-1(36/56) = X

x = 40

???

I think I did it wrong then.
    yeah, it was at first but then I think you had to use the cosine rule or something to get the other angle. I also did that thinking that it was the correct method but then in the last minute I realised that I hadn't completed it.... you'll get some marks though so don't worry.

ReputationRep:
    I think the reason why people got 80.4 or 80.1 on the last one was down to if they rounded each digit they got for each step of the answer. I got 80.1 and I tried to stay as accurate as possible, but whether people with 80.4 rounded up or down or the other way round I don't know?
    just everyone stay chill lol BC nothing we can do now, stay happi & positive dudes X

ReputationRep:
    I think I got 145/200, somewhere around there. Do you think I will get an A?

ReputationRep:
    For question 3, I put x= 37/4. Will I still get full marks!!???!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Macauley Ware)
    Have you got a link for the non calculator one?
    http://mrkibria.weebly.com/uploads/7..._mr_kibria.pdf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phat-chewbacca)
    I've been asking the same bloody question and nobody's responding. I think I'm going to have a heart attack.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

ReputationRep:
    What would i get out of 6 for the last one if i only got to 40.0 degrees.

ReputationRep:
    Someone help me. I wanna do Maths Alevel but I need an A and I'm pretty sure after those papers I got a B💔 If I don't do maths then idk what else to do

ReputationRep:
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guy321)
    No i didnt round. Im saying that i used the exact values and got 80.3
    Ah right, im not entrirely sure then.

ReputationRep:
    Is there a mark scheme for the foundation paper? (Lower)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phat-chewbacca)
    Yh that's definitely an A. An A is predicted to be 140 this year. An A won't be more any more than 140 tbh. Congrats. I'm hoping to get an A as well, as I screwed up to get an A*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Macauley Ware)
    What would i get out of 6 for the last one if i only got to 40.0 degrees.
    Depending on the method of working and what you used, 2/3 marks if the examiner see's where you're coming from

ReputationRep:
    I got 39.9 for the last one and that's apparently not right.
    I did the 1/2 ab sin (c) thing then solved that to get angle. Then I used Cosine rule to get length opposite angle. Then I did Cosine again with three lengths to get the angle. Will I get any method marks for this? If so, how many?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by g3ob)
    For the first question (part b) I left it as 9/20, will I still get the marks?
    Yes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can you also add the number of marks for each question please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MovedMasterMike)
    Yh that's definitely an A. An A is predicted to be 140 this year. An A won't be more any more than 140 tbh. Congrats. I'm hoping to get an A as well, as I screwed up to get an A*
    Will 140 be the highest it can be or is it going to be 140 ? Thanks. I just hope I get an A. I asked my friend and he said no. Why the **** can I not get a straight answer ?

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fez_Shabbir)
    who done foundation ?
    I did it, is there a mark scheme for it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pelaitsc45)
    got 158 - 168 i think which is definitely an A so I am happy. if the grade boundaries and examiners are generous I might even get an A*

shame i screwed up on the last question though, had to rush it in 10 minutes and it took me 7 mins just to realise what to do thanks to a brain fart.
    That should definitely be an A*

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.