Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thepieofpie)
    I got the letter today saying I'll get an offer, I had given up hope! Will the offer be AAA?
    (Original post by hoodle15)
    Decision: Conditional AAAC :woo: :woo: :woo:
    Congrats . Will you be choosing Imperial as your firm/insurance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swayum)
    What about you, Sway?

Spoiler:
    Show
    Your name isn't bold in your first post, but IIRC Imperial is your firm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jayshah31)
    What about you, Sway?

Spoiler:
    Show
    Your name isn't bold in your first post, but IIRC Imperial is your firm?
    I'm not fully decided yet, but I think I'll be going to LSE .

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    :zomg:

For Maths, how come?

ReputationRep:
    thanks! i dont know, i absolutely loved imperial on the open day but everyone keeps telling me that the social life there isnt that good...but its seems silly to choose kings over imperial...:confused::confused:

ReputationRep:
    thanks! i dont know, i absolutely loved imperial on the open day but everyone keeps telling me that the social life there isnt that good...but its seems silly to choose kings over imperial...:confused::confused:
    I had the same decision as you. Take my lead, see my sig.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry - if you choose imperial there'll be plenty of other people (myself included) also looking to have fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moronic Acid)
    Don't worry - if you choose imperial there'll be plenty of other people (myself included) also looking to have fun
    yea ive been thinking that its probs just a generalisation but i dont want to make the wrong decision about the next six years of my life!! i think i will most likely follow jayshah31s lead and have imperial as my firm and kings and insurance

ReputationRep:
    yea ive been thinking that its probs just a generalisation but i dont want to make the wrong decision about the next six years of my life!! i think i will most likely follow jayshah31s lead and have imperial as my firm and kings and insurance
    Cool

ReputationRep:

It is a generalisation. All uni's have two social types: completely outgoing, and never outgoing. While people may be more "not outgoing" than at other uni's, there's plenty (of us ) willing to make a good time of it. Kings is good, I'd still be happy to go there, but in terms of securing your future and making the most of what you have, Imperial is amazing.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! Insurance probaly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jayshah31)

It is a generalisation. All uni's have two social types: completely outgoing, and never outgoing. While people may be more "not outgoing" than at other uni's, there's plenty (of us ) willing to make a good time of it. Kings is good, I'd still be happy to go there, but in terms of securing your future and making the most of what you have, Imperial is amazing.
    thanks, that really helped!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moronic Acid)
    Me too!
    Though I can be very introverted at times...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vivianzb)
    Is it necessary to send the january exam results to the college?

OR

Is it true that the results would be sent automatically to the college?

If you took AS or A2 exams, UCAS will send the results to them in August. If you took other exams, check with UCAS because for some results it's your responsibility to send them to the Uni

ReputationRep:
    is any1 still waiting to hear from imperial??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tough -cookie)
    is any1 still waiting to hear from imperial??
    Did they say they were going to make you an offer, if so, when?

ReputationRep:
    Any Mech Eng applicants waiting for a response?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fox_amro)
    Yep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fox_amro)
    two in my year

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 26, 2010
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.