Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bumbl)
    They might make him do this (or something similar) http://www.langcen.cam.ac.uk/eap/eap.php?c=1 (usually for graduates) so big questionmark.
    What are his IELTS conditions?
    Thanks for the link

He needs to get 7.5 overall and 7 in each. His speaking and writing are both at about 6.5, reading and listening are ok

ReputationRep:
    Ashamed to say I'm finding it hard to motivate myself! I made SUCH a good revision time table and have barely stuck to it! And I have 7 exams in June. Aaaaaaaah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -jessica)
    Ashamed to say I'm finding it hard to motivate myself! I made SUCH a good revision time table and have barely stuck to it! And I have 7 exams in June. Aaaaaaaah.
    I'm sure you'll be fine!

I'm in exaclty the same position although I have one less exam, so far I've only managed to revise for one subject...I keep telling my self that a month is a long time but erm it really isnt....

What college have you applied for.....?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nadz123456)
    I'm sure you'll be fine!

I'm in exaclty the same position although I have one less exam, so far I've only managed to revise for one subject...I keep telling my self that a month is a long time but erm it really isnt....

What college have you applied for.....?
    I really hope so! I'm doing 4 A-levels and am thinking of just giving up with the fourth and focusing on the three I need...

I'm glad I'm not the only one whose not revising 24/7. I promised myself I would but I'm losing all will

ReputationRep:
    I really hope so! I'm doing 4 A-levels and am thinking of just giving up with the fourth and focusing on the three I need...

I'm glad I'm not the only one whose not revising 24/7. I promised myself I would but I'm losing all will
    I'm in exactly the same situation, thinking of revising for my fourth A level just a couple of days before my exam. The fact that I have an offer from Cambridge is not enough to motivate me......:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nadz123456)
    I'm in exactly the same situation, thinking of revising for my fourth A level just a couple of days before my exam. The fact that I have an offer from Cambridge is not enough to motivate me......:rolleyes:
    I'd do that, but I would be gutted if I did badly Ah well, my exams are reasonably spread out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smelly Ellie)
    I'd do that, but I would be gutted if I did badly Ah well, my exams are reasonably spread out
    It worked out last year, I'm hoping it will again this year....

In terms of exams I have a couple of days break between each one so I should be fine on that front.

What College are you going to and for what supbject.......?

ReputationRep:

Dont do that! You might end up regretting it in the future. And you've come through two years of the fourth subject, don't just give it up now!

I'm not revising 24/7 don't worry Do as much revision as YOU personally think you need Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smelly Ellie)
    YOU'RE A VET?! Hellooooooo! Which college?
    Poooled to Murray Edwards! Et toi?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by may2010)
    Poooled to Murray Edwards! Et toi?
    John's. Oooh groovy! Not met many vets yet, do you have Facebook?

ReputationRep:
    I know what you mean. Cambridge don't care about my DT but I still don't want to do badly for pride reasons. I have 5 exams in 4 days (20-23rd June). I wonder who came up with that time table!

ReputationRep:
    Just curious, how long do everyone's exams last? My first paper was on 4th Oct and last paper on 2nd Dec- agony!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    My exams last from the 24th May to the 27th June, the joys of A Levels :dry:

ReputationRep:
    My exams are nice this yeah, 22nd, 24th and 27th june. I get over a month off for study leave before the first one.

ReputationRep:
    Mine go from the 19th May to the 22nd June :/ 5 of them... 6 weeks til freedom!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hermione17)
    Thanks for the link

He needs to get 7.5 overall and 7 in each. His speaking and writing are both at about 6.5, reading and listening are ok
    I got something similar (7.5 overall with 6.5 in writing) on my pre-interview IELTS and wasn't asked to do it again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 30160775)
    Just curious, how long do everyone's exams last? My first paper was on 4th Oct and last paper on 2nd Dec- agony!
    22nd - 27th June (6 exams)

ReputationRep:
    First one: 24th May
    Last one: 27th June
    7 exams :eek:
    Good luck guys, I'm going back to revising now :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kpatb)
    Dont do that! You might end up regretting it in the future. And you've come through two years of the fourth subject, don't just give it up now!

I'm not revising 24/7 don't worry Do as much revision as YOU personally think you need Good luck!
    Do employers really care about a levels? I'm thinking about doing little revision for english lit... i need to know enough quotes so i actually have something to write about... but it might be a waste of all the work ive put in

ReputationRep:
    Any of you guys going to Emma?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.