Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GCSE-help)
    Congrats!!!! When was your interview?
    Thanks and 11/12/13

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by taike05)
    to anyone who has an offer, what was your pre-interview score? and how did you find the interview?
    I had a pre-interview score of 60/60 and I thought my interview went awful as I didn't finish some of the stations

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzaha)
    Wow Congratulations! How did you find out? and what was your pre interview score?
    Thanks and an email from ucas saying that my application status had changed and I had a pre-interview score of 60/60 and my interview was 11/12/13

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sklka)
    Hi, congrats!! Are u an international ??
    Thanks and home student, first time applicant for the a100 course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bronwyn1995)
    I had a pre-interview score of 60/60 and I thought my interview went awful as I didn't finish some of the stations
    Well done!!!!!! seems like all the offers today were for people who got interviewed on the 11th (When I did but i screwed up the interview so I've given up on Leicester!)

You've done fantastically, the interview was so weird, (but enjoyable) and you have destroyed it!! Out of curiosity, were you in the afternoon or morning session? ( I was afternoon )

ReputationRep:
    Oh goodness offers, a big well done to everyone!
    I was interviewed on the 13th....anyone had offers from that day?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Django)
    Well done!!!!!! seems like all the offers today were for people who got interviewed on the 11th (When I did but i screwed up the interview so I've given up on Leicester!)

You've done fantastically, the interview was so weird, (but enjoyable) and you have destroyed it!! Out of curiosity, were you in the afternoon or morning session? ( I was afternoon )
    Haha thanks and don't give up as I thought I had done awfully as I didn't finish some of the stations and I was in the second group of the afternoon session, what about you??

ReputationRep:
    Haha thanks and don't give up as I thought I had done awfully as I didn't finish some of the stations and I was in the second group of the afternoon session, what about you??
    I found most of the interview fine, but there was one station where I couldnt do anything (literally zero), so I'm not hopeful anyway, enough about me! How are your other choices going? Is Leicester likely to be your firm?

I was in the 3rd group

ReputationRep:
    I found most of the interview fine, but there was one station where I couldnt do anything (literally zero), so I'm not hopeful anyway, enough about me! How are your other choices going? Is Leicester likely to be your firm?

I was in the 3rd group
    I've had two other interviews at Newcastle and Cardiff (but have heard nothing) and I've also applied to Nottingham but I haven't heard anything yet, and I think leicester probably will be my firm what about you?? Where else have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to everyone who got an offer today!

Has anyone who was interviewed on December 12th received an offer?

ReputationRep:
    I've had two other interviews at Newcastle and Cardiff (but have heard nothing) and I've also applied to Nottingham but I haven't heard anything yet, and I think leicester probably will be my firm what about you?? Where else have you applied?
    I've had one at newcastle too and I have leeds next week I also applied to edinburgh but they dont interview! Awesome to get your first choice, Leicester is great

ReputationRep:
    I've had one at newcastle too and I have leeds next week I also applied to edinburgh but they dont interview! Awesome to get your first choice, Leicester is great
    Good luck for leeds next week!

ReputationRep:
    I saw someone say it was definitely the 9th so I believed them Last year some people had them before Xmas so its probably just any time from now on!!

To be honest Im not exactly hopeful for one now though as my interview wasnt spectacular
    mine wasn't either, I didn't feel that the structure/content of the stations allowed me to show them my best, but lets hope we've underestimated our performance. Must say it's slightly terrifying seeing people with offers, but well done to everyone who does - you deserve it

ReputationRep:
    *clinging on to the hope that offers are for people with interviews before 13/12/13 (when mine was)*

*realisation that this is most probably not the case*

*will now compulsively check emails every 2.3 seconds till march, only to find my inbox full of UCAS NEWSLETTERS*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicine Boy)
    *clinging on to the hope that offers are for people with interviews before 13/12/13 (when mine was)*

*realisation that this is most probably not the case*

*will now compulsively check emails every 2.3 seconds till march, only to find my inbox full of UCAS NEWSLETTERS*
    Same I'm kind of hoping they've only given out offers for people with interviews on 11/12/13 because mine was on the 12th... :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cryinglightning)
    Same I'm kind of hoping they've only given out offers for people with interviews on 11/12/13 because mine was on the 12th... :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I hope so! Mine was on the 12th too so praying we get ours on Monday!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mun_96)
    Hi. I have received an offer as well. To all those without offers, I say this.
    There is lots of luck involved in the process and interview. I got rejections from Birmingham and Oxford despite having finsihed second with 14A*S in Oxford's ranking for GCSE performance and came in the top 40% in the BMAT of successful offer holders. I was absolutely gutted and to be honest, I thought I had performed well at the interviews. Do not be worried if you have not yet received an offer. The bulk of offers are given in March for Leicester and I hope everyone receives offers soon. I had two quick fire rejections and it really hurt, especially Oxford considering how well I finished in the statistics in the overall process. But just because people have an offer now should not put you off and you should not panic. You're all talented students.
    Hey its really great to hear this and really congratulations on the offer! It must be such a weight off! I just got rejected from Oxford as well and was really upset just cos like you i thought my interview went well (where were you interviewed?) and I did well in the bmat.

ReputationRep:
    Any general tips from those who've had their interview? I've just received my invitation for the 18th of February :woo: and was surprised that one of the stations was 'Calculation'. My interview for Manchester didn't have such a station so I'm not sure what to expect.

Is the interview very science-orientated e.g. being questioned on medical topics?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by namunah)
    Just received an interview for february 18th and i am not a re-applicant.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same!! What time is yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyla_Mikaeal)
    Any general tips from those who've had their interview? I've just received my invitation for the 18th of February :woo: and was surprised that one of the stations was 'Calculation'. My interview for Manchester didn't have such a station so I'm not sure what to expect.

Is the interview very science-orientated e.g. being questioned on medical topics?
    Hi, congrats on the interview invite! Did you receive it today?? Also, what's your pre-interview score?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.