Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    I had to resit a year at uni, i have no job, my partner has no job, had to drop out of uni twice due to health problems.

Deffinately not successful!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    at least u guys have each other! ive been forever single!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    :jumphug:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Sorry, I didn't know that That must be a difficult one for sure. Tbh I don't think anything would fit in me (TMI I know), so I don't think I can have sex either :nope: At least without it being really painful. Part of the appeal of having a same-sex relationship for me, I guess

If you wanna chat via PM, you can do. I might have to go to bed soon though but can answer some other time if I end up sleeping
    Spoiler:
    Show
    its fine :hugs: it's not something I tend to talk about :/ girls don't seem to be interested in me I'll PM you tomorrow when my brain is actually working

(Original post by bullettheory)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I haven't had sex in over 2 years because my girlfriend can't have sex. I don't know why you can't have sex, but with my girlfriend it is due to a physical health issue. She told me really early on in the relationship and it hadn't affected our relationship at all. She's undergoing treatment for it atm, but it's still going to be fixed overnight.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that there are guys out there who will stick around despite not being able to have sex. They are out there :hugs:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    thanks for telling me that, it does give me a bit of hope then with me I'm not sure if it's a physical problem or if it's caused by a psychological thing :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rock_climber86)
    at least u guys have each other! ive been forever single!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    we only found each other last year, before that, id never had a real proper boyfriend ever (and even the one i was meant to have had abused me)

i believe theres someone for everyone.

ReputationRep:
    My sleeping pattern is driving me up the wall. Gaaaaaaah. I need to be knocked out for the next 8 hours so I can wake up at a normal time, albeit with too much sleep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    its fine :hugs: it's not something I tend to talk about :/ girls don't seem to be interested in me I'll PM you tomorrow when my brain is actually working

Spoiler:
    Show
    thanks for telling me that, it does give me a bit of hope then with me I'm not sure if it's a physical problem or if it's caused by a psychological thing :/
    Spoiler:
    Show
    If it's any consolation with the right person it won't matter. And I'm not talking about someone who is such a people pleaser(I'm not sure the right term) they'll put up with just about anything even if they don't want to. I'm talking about someone who finds you so amazing that sex isn't an issue. I've had this. I'll be the first to admit with most girls I like I'm thinking with my genitals and I would want to sleep with them but with this one girl I was just blown away. Her personality and nature were just so amazing if we had a romantic relationship I know I wouldn't have expected a sexual one too.

Not sure if whole spoiler is showing on phones. Not on mine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexs2602)
    My sleeping pattern is driving me up the wall. Gaaaaaaah. I need to be knocked out for the next 8 hours so I can wake up at a normal time, albeit with too much sleep.
    I feel this! I got myself into a normal sleeping pattern and i've found myself going to bed later and later and it's so annoying!

ReputationRep:
    Long drive back from Cambridge to Manchester tonight. Gonna get back around 4-5am :sad: fml!

(Original post by Team_McDreamy)
    anybody else battle with thoughts along the lines of "I'm not worth medication"? i have done since i started taking medication, this whole situation with my prescription really isn't helping that, especially because i will have to get an emergency appointment, which could be given to somebody who has a real emergency :emo:
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SweetNothing)
    I feel this! I got myself into a normal sleeping pattern and i've found myself going to bed later and later and it's so annoying!
    Normally I wouldn't mind as much but I can't afford to not be sleeping normally right now. This is the worst time possible. I went to the doctor who gave me sleeping pills as a temporary solution but they're hit and miss with me. Don't really work. You should go to the doctor too. Also, Google sleep hygiene. Its not as disgusting as it sounds. And non-24 hour sleep-wake disorder/circadian rhythm sleep disorders.

ReputationRep:
    Things are looking up. Loving college but the 5am starts are killing me- I have a two and a half hour commute each way to college. So leaving the house at about 06.10 to catch the bus and not getting home till about 7.30 at night! :eek: I just need to get used to it I think. Also spoke to student support and they sorted stuff out for me- I have somewhere to go if things become unbearable in lectures and someone to meet with regularly to make sure things are going well.
    Went back to music on Wednesday and it was awesome. First aid starts back up this week and I'm going to a party tomorrow evening. Me. At a party. Shocking I know. Rainbows was brilliant- the new girls are really settling in! I'm meeting a couple of friends for coffee on Saturday and have a first aid duty on Sunday. Gaelic classes start in the next few weeks too! :woo: I'm incredibly blessed to have such a brilliant support network!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexs2602)
    Normally I wouldn't mind as much but I can't afford to not be sleeping normally right now. This is the worst time possible. I went to the doctor who gave me sleeping pills as a temporary solution but they're hit and miss with me. Don't really work. You should go to the doctor too. Also, Google sleep hygiene. Its not as disgusting as it sounds. And non-24 hour sleep-wake disorder/circadian rhythm sleep disorders.
    I'm going to try and get up early tomorrow so I can get an appointment for the day and sort it out. I've had a dodgy sleeping pattern for ages i get it fine and then it gets messed up again. Hope you sort your sleeping pattern out!

ReputationRep:
    What the heck is wrong with me? I want everyone I then kick them out of my life rudely. I want to be on my own and then I am depressed because I am forgotten about and no social contact. I can't stop alternating between loving myself and hating myself. I want a job and then the next minute I self sabotage everything. I wan to go to Uni and then I sod up my access course.
    I want this to end I want to be normal. I want feel in control

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to try and get up early tomorrow so I can get an appointment for the day and sort it out. I've had a dodgy sleeping pattern for ages i get it fine and then it gets messed up again. Hope you sort your sleeping pattern out!
    I've had it for years. Maybe a decade and it's played hell with my life.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Big hugs to anyone who needs them right now. :hugs:

Attempting to fall asleep but it's not happening right now.

ReputationRep:
    I'll mail you some haha
    Wooo

(Original post by Sabertooth)
    Thanks, although I respectfully disagree. It's a bloody entry level position and even with experience in the area I still failed the exam.

:hugs:
    You really aren'y stupid though. Exams aren't for everyone. And that includes academic exams and work related ones. :hugs: again.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Well, I guess at least you're able to make friends online and it sounds like some of them do become irl friends. I guess it gives you a nice 'way in' and takes some of the pressure off if you do meet irl!
    Yeah it really does . Just a pitty most people seem to live miles away from me!

(Original post by PandaWho)
    Pain still, just urghyness

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by tasha96)
    Things are looking up. Loving college but the 5am starts are killing me- I have a two and a half hour commute each way to college. So leaving the house at about 06.10 to catch the bus and not getting home till about 7.30 at night! :eek: I just need to get used to it I think. Also spoke to student support and they sorted stuff out for me- I have somewhere to go if things become unbearable in lectures and someone to meet with regularly to make sure things are going well.
    Went back to music on Wednesday and it was awesome. First aid starts back up this week and I'm going to a party tomorrow evening. Me. At a party. Shocking I know. Rainbows was brilliant- the new girls are really settling in! I'm meeting a couple of friends for coffee on Saturday and have a first aid duty on Sunday. Gaelic classes start in the next few weeks too! :woo: I'm incredibly blessed to have such a brilliant support network!
    Sounds bloody busy!!
    Glad you sound more upbeat though .

(Original post by Odd socks)
    Yeah :/ I can attract people but they never stay because

Personal stuff in the spoiler
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i can't have sex no-one wants a girl they can't ****

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler:
    Show
    All I'll say is you will find someone. Sex isn't the be all and end all of relationships. Hell for me, I much prefer the general intimacy and cuddling and stuff. Of course I think sex is good and whatever but I don't think it would stop me from being with someone I cared about. Hell some of the most romantic moments I've had with ex's were before we started having sex so.

ReputationRep:
    I'm just hungry ALL THE TIME, i can't wait to start work so i can actually get out of this house and stop eating so bloody much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha96)
    prsom :rolleyes:, so glad you have the support you need, thats a range of activities but they sound great, ooh Gaelic I love the music.
    Have fun at the party tomorrow .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tradingmyheartforyours)
    Big hugs to anyone who needs them right now. :hugs:

Attempting to fall asleep but it's not happening right now.
    :hugs: Do you do anything that helps, I find putting on the radio helps a little sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WelshBluebird)

You really aren'y stupid though. Exams aren't for everyone. And that includes academic exams and work related ones. :hugs: again.
    Thanks man. I'm feeling a bit better about things after a chat with the wonderful Lonely Goatherd. Got another one on friday and trying to stay hopeful about that. Although the position and hence the requirements are higher so I already know I have no chance...but maybe I'll get lucky. :crossedf:

I don't think I've spoken to you directly before, how're you doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thestranger11)
    :hugs: Do you do anything that helps, I find putting on the radio helps a little sometimes.
    I'll reach sleep eventually. Just thinking about a lot of things in my head.

ReputationRep:
    I can't, I just can't. Need a new brain, this ones defective.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.