Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Troyca)
    Are you sure it isn't offer of medical science AND waiting list? So automatic consideration for Medical sciences without further application to Ucas but other wise just waiting list unless you get another firm offer?
    No it's unfortunately what I said, I called up and asked, the only way to get on that waiting list is to Firm medical sciences. Which is extremely annoying.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the A* guy)
    No it's unfortunately what I said, I called up and asked, the only way to get on that waiting list is to Firm medical sciences. Which is extremely annoying.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sounds like a very expensive way to MAYBE be considered. Plus they are trying to fill their medical science course I guess. Medical science strikes me as all the science but none of the humanity-which is what they say they want! Go figure!

anybody else get this medical science or nothing offer?

ReputationRep:
    I guess something could come through later tonight but I'm starting to think I should give them a call on Monday

Wish it wasn't the weekend tomorrow so I could ring sooner

ReputationRep:
    Rejection.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a very expensive way to MAYBE be considered. Plus they are trying to fill their medical science course I guess. Medical science strikes me as all the science but none of the humanity-which is what they say they want! Go figure!

yh I'm only on the waiting list if I have accepted firm choice of medical sciences!!! really disappointed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Benhope7)
    Rejection.
    yh same here!! have you got an email saying you can apply for medical sciences and you can be put on the waiting list for medicine if you put medical sciences first choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GGardner)
    yh same here!! have you got an email saying you can apply for medical sciences and you can be put on the waiting list for medicine if you put medical sciences first choice?
    No, found out through UCAS tracker. But I am a graduate of medical science, so it wouldn't benefit me.

ReputationRep:
    Am I genuinely the last person to hear ?

This happened with a few of my options last year... Manz cursed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Benhope7)
    No, found out through UCAS tracker. But I am a graduate of medical science, so it wouldn't benefit me.
    ok dw!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Django)

I'm still waiting... no emails, nothing on track. Really thought I'd hear today!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PharmaGiles)
    I'm still waiting... no emails, nothing on track. Really thought I'd hear today!
    Ah ok, must be a few of us left then...I wonder why it's taking so long?!

I thought today would be the day too, I think I'm gonna ring Monday just so I know where I stand. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Ah ok, must be a few of us left then...I wonder why it's taking so long?!

I thought today would be the day too, I think I'm gonna ring Monday just so I know where I stand. Good luck
    If you look on the stalking page for 2013 entry, offers came out on the 25th, 28th and 29th of January. There's one more on the 6th February and then a few more from the waiting list later on in February. Maybe not all offers have been sent this year.

Fingers crossed we'll hear something positive in the next few days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *mimi*)
    If you look on the stalking page for 2013 entry, offers came out on the 25th, 28th and 29th of January. There's one more on the 6th February and then a few more from the waiting list later on in February. Maybe not all offers have been sent this year.

Fingers crossed we'll hear something positive in the next few days.
    Well let's hope a similar pattern follows this year, that would be wonderful!!

Good luck, let me know if you hear anything

ReputationRep:

aaaahhhh still waiting! Let's hope they let us know soon (and let's hope they bring good news)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsMM)
    aaaahhhh still waiting! Let's hope they let us know soon (and let's hope they bring good news)
    Welcome to the club there are 4 of us now, very much a rare breed!

I'm not particularly optimistic but all we can do is wait and see I guess :/ I'm thinking of ringing up on Monday

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Morvi906;53290919]
    (Original post by soptah)

I did indeed... Oh the pain! So close but yet so far!! Not sure how to improve my science mark... Comprehension and writing all good. What do you need to improve on?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My marks were in 50's in all 3 sections, so I need to improve on every section. This year I was better prepared for science, and had covered all physics and other sciences. I was not prepared for a lot of weird graph reading questions, so ended up doing poorly.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if they'll have our personal statements at interview? All my other universities said whether they would, but Exeter has literally told us nothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waterrdrinkerr)
    Does anyone know if they'll have our personal statements at interview? All my other universities said whether they would, but Exeter has literally told us nothing.
    In the December interviews they didn't use or refer to our personal statements during interviews and said if there was anything on there that we wanted to discuss it was our responsibility to bring it to conversation in interview

ReputationRep:

I got this too!!extremely frustrating as i have an offer already but would make exeter my first choice definitely.

ReputationRep:
    I'm hoping the Februaury crew are low scorers. Exeter is my top pick and waiting list feels a very fragile place to be ������
    I'm a February guy, I think we're all going to be the internationals

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.