Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I genuinely think I screwed up both units so badly! I'm so annoyed I made so many stupid mistakes like not specifying Carbon 12 and just putting Carbon
    Fuming 😓😩

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...3327275&page=4Physics P2 & P3 Thread Wednesday 20th May 2015

ReputationRep:
    There was both

ReputationRep:
    Dear David901x

You have breached copyright law by posting the images of the paper (that you should never have been given access to in the first place). I have made TSR aware and I will be informing AQA.

Whilst you may not have been aware that your actions are inappropriate I suggest that if possible you delete your post and do not post any other papers online. They are not made publically available by the board until 1 year after the exam.

Sincerely,

TeachChemistry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeachChemistry)
    Dear David901x

You have breached copyright law by posting the images of the paper (that you should never have been given access to in the first place). I have made TSR aware and I will be informing AQA.

Whilst you may not have been aware that your actions are inappropriate I suggest that if possible you delete your post and do not post any other papers online. They are not made publically available by the board until 1 year after the exam.

Sincerely,

TeachChemistry
    Oh no! It's the internet fuzz! If you have an apple device, you can try and jail-break 😝

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Conor1998)
    What!? A 12 marker?? That's inhumane and there is going to be so many people caught out by that compass thing if true.
    Yeah I know right, pretty bad on AQA's behalf. Tell as many of your friends and classmates as possible if you guys weren't already told.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ed_stacey)
    Yeah I know right, pretty bad on AQA's behalf. Tell as many of your friends and classmates as possible if you guys weren't already told.
    Why are you bull****ting? You saw your teacher hiding the papers in a closet? Since when did teachers get gcse papers before the exam. Douchebag

ReputationRep:
    In advance if what you say is true, let's see if there is going to be a "12 marker" or the need for a compass.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone come across a B3 and/or C3 unnofficial mark scheme? Would really appreciate it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeachChemistry)
    Dear David901x

Sincerely,

TeachChemistry
    A little harsh and untrue. The paper is now allowed as no one is taking the exam now.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...1#post55816911 --OFFICIAL P2 & P3 THREAD

ReputationRep:
    Actually it's not. Teachers are not even allowed access to it until 2 weeks after the exam. This is because in certain situations people may need to sit the exam slightly later

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...1#post55816911 --OFFICIAL P2 & P3 THREAD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gobygaga)
    Actually it's not. Teachers are not even allowed access to it until 2 weeks after the exam. This is because in certain situations people may need to sit the exam slightly later
    I thought in those cases they put the predicted grade down instead.

And that user really sounds like a troll, except he or she is not. I thought copyright was to do with royalties/profit, and isn't AQA a non-profit charity? I don't know much of British copyright law, but even if I'm wrong about the purpose of copyright, there should be an equivalent of the 1976 Copyright Act, which allows copyrighted material to be distributed without permission from the copyright holders in certain cases if strictly for non-profit, informative and educative purposes?

ReputationRep:
    ...and by the teacher's logic, discussing exams on TSR should be forbidden too as people are inevitably going to mention the questions when sharing their answers. If somebody needs to take this exam a bit later, they don't need to be a genius to scroll through a discussion thread.

So that's two or three flaws in total in the reasoning of Gobygaga/the teacher, so neil20143 is absolutely right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Palette)
    ...and by the teacher's logic, discussing exams on TSR should be forbidden too as people are inevitably going to mention the questions when sharing their answers. If somebody needs to take this exam a bit later, they don't need to be a genius to scroll through a discussion thread.

So that's three flaws in total in the reasoning of Gobygaga/the teacher, so neil20143 is absolutely right.
    People get put in isolation at our school until they take the exam. Therefore they have no means to communicate and see this thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gobygaga)
    People get put in isolation at our school until they take the exam. Therefore they have no means to communicate and see this thread
    I thought that means they take the exam on the same day as us? Surely they won't force the student in question to sleep overnight in the school? And surely your point only backs my other point as if they can't see this thread, they can't see any photos of photographed papers either?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neil20143)
    A little harsh and untrue. The paper is now allowed as no one is taking the exam now.
    (Removed in case somebody takes what I typed too seriously)

Anyway, how well do you think you did in C2 and C3?

and did you put 20 or 14 to the temperature change question?

ReputationRep:
    YES!!!

FIGHT THE ESTABLISHMENT!

Anyway, how well do you think you did in C2 and C3?
    I try!

I think I'll be bang on boundary for an A* in C2 and a little below for C3 Thank god for my CA! Hopefully my C1 will help me a bit but I'm really unsure what I'll get! C3 really had me in panic!

ReputationRep:
    I thought that means they take the exam on the same day as us? Surely they won't force the student in question to sleep overnight in the school? And surely your point only backs my other point as if they can't see this thread, they can't see any photos of photographed papers either?
    No you don't understand what I am trying to say. You risk disqualification if you break the aqa rules which can be found on there website. This clearly states that you are not to publish any papers until at least 2 weeks after the exam. I know this because I was ill during the biology exam and had to do it on the Thursday instead. During these days I was in isolation and was not allowed access to my phone even when at home. I was also not allowed to be in contact with anyone who had done the test. I had to literally have someone walk me from my mums car into the school.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 15, 2016

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.