Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brainzistheword)
    UPDATE FOR 06/04/16
    Again, I haven't done much but I have done something
    • Finished my notes on the Cold War - 25 pages in total - so that's Vietnam and Cold War done, all I have to do in the hols is British and USA depths
    • Revised Biology B1 - health and fitness, disease and white blood cells, balanced diet
    • Revised English Language letter formats - and I am going to do more tomorrow morning before the mock
    Not necessarily revision but I got 100% in a Maths test we did in class
    And I also gave my friend some of my revision cards and I am going to give them the rest tomorrow
    Well done and very well done on the Maths So proud of you Zoe Your literally my role model because of your high grades Your so motivational I can't wait till your Easter break, I am actually so excited to see what you would be doing - it would really motivate me
    It's also good to see that your helping others

ReputationRep:
    Big well done
    Thank you x

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE FOR 06/04/16
    • Finished my notes on the Cold War - 25 pages in total - so that's Vietnam and Cold War done, all I have to do in the hols is British and USA depths
    • Revised Biology B1 - health and fitness, disease and white blood cells, balanced diet
    • Revised English Language letter formats - and I am going to do more tomorrow morning before the mock
    And I also gave my friend some of my revision cards and I am going to give them the rest tomorrow
    Hey Zoe, I was wondering if you could link me your flashcards on quizlet for science? I'm gonna do alot of past papers so that would be very helpful. Thank you
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    UPDATE FOR 06/04/16
    Woo big well done on the 100% - the closest I've ever got is 99
    It still amazes me how you get so much done even when you have school - I can't wait to see what you manage to do over the holidays! You're such an inspiration
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    Well done and very well done on the Maths So proud of you Zoe Your literally my role model because of your high grades Your so motivational I can't wait till your Easter break, I am actually so excited to see what you would be doing - it would really motivate me
    It's also good to see that your helping others
    Thank you and only 2 days and I'll be revising like crazy I'm really glad that my revision helps you guys because it makes me feel like I have a duty to do it as it helps you so much
    I felt so good for helping them as well, when I handed them the cards it was funny to see their reaction

(Original post by shilshark)
    Hey Zoe, I was wondering if you could link me your flashcards on quizlet for science? I'm gonna do alot of past papers so that would be very helpful. Thank you
    Sure, it's not on quizlet though, it's a website called Brainscape and it might require an email signup:

https://www.brainscape.com/packs/687...ferrer=1904487

This is the link to one of the sciences but I'm sure when you've signed u you can find the other two - if not, just let me know

(Original post by NiamhM1801)
    Woo big well done on the 100% - the closest I've ever got is 99
    It still amazes me how you get so much done even when you have school - I can't wait to see what you manage to do over the holidays! You're such an inspiration
    Haha 99 is fantastic - and thank you!! 2...well 1 and a half days and my revision will begin - I really want to smash it all but you never know how much you're going to procrastinate

ReputationRep:
    Thank you and only 2 days and I'll be revising like crazy I'm really glad that my revision helps you guys because it makes me feel like I have a duty to do it as it helps you so much
    I felt so good for helping them as well, when I handed them the cards it was funny to see their reaction

Sure, it's not on quizlet though, it's a website called Brainscape and it might require an email signup:

https://www.brainscape.com/packs/6874189/invitation?referrer=1904487

This is the link to one of the sciences but I'm sure when you've signed u you can find the other two - if not, just let me know

Haha 99 is fantastic - and thank you!! 2...well 1 and a half days and my revision will begin - I really want to smash it all but you never know how much you're going to procrastinate

Your welcome! Haha I can't wait Aw that's so nice I'm awake so early today in order to get a lot done Yay !!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Your welcome! Haha I can't wait Aw that's so nice I'm awake so early today in order to get a lot done Yay !!
    That's very good to hear, I hope you get everything done today and good luck

ReputationRep:
    Thank you i'm doing Physics unit 1 which is a little easy Hope you get everything done too

ReputationRep:
    How do you get anything done on a school day?! Wow, how many hours would you revise during a school day because I am not receiving study leave until after I have completed half of my exams and well done for all your commitment, wow, when did you start revising?

ReputationRep:
    final push for this English essay

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by hannahrobinsxn)
    final push for this English essay

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You can do it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    You can do it!
    thank you niamh X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

https://www.brainscape.com/packs/6874189/invitation?referrer=1904487

thank you really useful!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Tiara006)
    How do you get anything done on a school day?! Wow, how many hours would you revise during a school day because I am not receiving study leave until after I have completed half of my exams and well done for all your commitment, wow, when did you start revising?
    I use my lunchtimes and do some before school, as well as after

I would probably say I do about 3 hours revision on a school day and I don't receive study leave until the middle of June either

Thank you and I probably started revising properly at Christmas but I've always kind of studied since Year 9

ReputationRep:
    now so close to finishing the essay - really wanted to include a paragraph regarding the death of the Duchess - but am currently 3 times the word count, oops. it's only a draft so can include it if I need to

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys Hope you had a great day
    UPDATE 07/04/16 :

Today, I woke up extra early to do some revision as i'm freaking out that the Easter holidays are nearly finished. Also, if school starts i won't get much done
    I did Physics Unit 1 - For my mock exam next week and for the actual exam

1. Reviewed the topics in Physics unit 1 which i was slightly unsure with - 20 topics.
    2. Watched youtube videos , about 15 videos - which really really helped.
    3. I managed to do 3 Past papers which i got A,A* and A*
    4. Looked at the weaknesses.
    5. Did one C1 past paper - ( I will mark it tomorrow)
    6. English Literature - Lord of the flies review of characters and themes - For mock exam in 2 weeks

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys Hope you had a great day
    UPDATE 07/04/16 :

Today, I woke up extra early to do some revision as i'm freaking out that the Easter holidays are nearly finished. Also, if school starts i won't get much done
    I did Physics Unit 1 - For my mock exam next week and for the actual exam

1. Reviewed the topics in Physics unit 1 which i was slightly unsure with - 20 topics.
    2. Watched youtube videos , about 15 videos - which really really helped.
    3. I managed to do 3 Past papers which i got A,A* and A*
    4. Looked at the weaknesses.
    5. Did one C1 past paper - ( I will mark it tomorrow)
    6. English Literature - Lord of the flies review of characters and themes - For mock exam in 2 weeks
    Well done! Keep up the great work! And good luck with your English Litearture Mock

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sahra30013)
    Well done! Keep up the great work! And good luck with your English Litearture Mock
    Thank you! I absolutely suck at English Lit but i will give it my best What did you revise today ? If you don't mind me asking

ReputationRep:
    Today I haven't done as much as I wanted as I had to go to school to do some maths . Well, I guess it was worth it! I now know what areas to improve on so I can secure and A*. On top of that, I read through some notes on Anita and Me and prepared my French speaking- this took too much of my time. Well, gotta wake up early tomorrow to do some extra revision!

Let's do this!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! I absolutely suck at English Lit but i will give it my best What did you revise today ? If you don't mind me asking
    I don't mind! And believe me I suck at English Lit too!
    Today I haven't done as much as I wanted as I had to go to school to do some A* maths booster. Well, I guess it was worth it! I now know what areas to improve on so I can secure an A*. On top of that, I read through some notes on Anita and Me and prepared my French speaking- this took too much of my time. Well, gotta wake up early tomorrow to do some extra revision! Let's defeat our enemy English Lit together(bad attempt at a joke!)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.