Guys..... I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Well doooooooone !!! \o/ I knew you could do it :cool: *clap clap clap*

Original post by Amellia123
Hi @FrenchUnicorn and other TSR friends!! :biggrin: I'm finally home!! :woo:

hiiii Amelliaaaa ! How are you : D ?
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Well doooooooone !!! \o/ I knew you could do it :cool: *clap clap clap*

hiiii Amelliaaaa ! How are you : D ?

Hii Frenchie!! :jumphug: I'm well thank you :smile: how are you?
Hi @FrenchUnicorn and other TSR friends!! :biggrin: I'm finally home!! :woo:

Yoooooo Amellia, how was school? :tongue: (probs sounds like your mum rite now tho xD)

FrenchUnicorn
x

Heyyyy Unicorn :woo: you must better from your sickness now :wink: Had a good day? :colondollar:
(edited 8 years ago)
Hii Frenchie!! :jumphug: I'm well thank you :smile: how are you?

Glad to hear ! I'm fine too thanks :smile:
Did your classmates ate the cake :biggrin: ??

Original post by ForestShadow
Yoooooo Amellia, how was school? :tongue: (probs sounds like your mum rite now tho xD)

Heyyyy Unicorn :woo: you must better from your sickness now :wink: Had a good day?

Hey ! I'm feeling much better thanks ! How are you <3 ?

Forest!!!! :jumphug: Good to see you!! School was fine - only had 3 lessons (but double chem and maths were a bit intense) Haha not at all :tongue: I'm glad you asked! How has your day been?
Glad to hear ! I'm fine too thanks :smile:
Did your classmates ate the cake :biggrin: ??

Aww good good - nice to see that you are feeling better now! :hugs:
Yes they did! They liked them very much (thank goodness!) :biggrin:
Aww good good - nice to see that you are feeling better now! :hugs:
Yes they did! They liked them very much (thank goodness!) :biggrin:

Yeaaaay ! *clap clap* so finally your sister was not in a good mood to find them not good :lol:

Haha Im good (just pm'ed you back) had chem tho with a pretty bad teacher :biggrin: Born Haber cycles and stuff, S1 killed me in maths too, last lesson seemed to go on for ages as usual :wink:

Forest!!!! :jumphug: Good to see you!! School was fine - only had 3 lessons (but double chem and maths were a bit intense) Haha not at all :tongue: I'm glad you asked! How has your day been?

Yeah I had 3 as well today, them frees are a godsend:h: especially on a monday. Double chem sounds terrible and depressing (and you have that every week?? :biggrin:) What we're you doing in maths? I had S1 last period and that bored the hell outta me but the teacher is real good :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
Yeaaaay ! *clap clap* so finally your sister was not in a good mood to find them not good :lol:

Haha yes :lol: she gladly ate the last one so they cant have been that bad!! :biggrin:

Haha Im good (just pm'ed you back) had chem tho with a pretty bad teacher :biggrin: Born Haber cycles and stuff, S1 killed me in maths too, last lesson seemed to go on for ages as usual :wink:

Yeah I had 3 as well today, them frees are a godsend especially on a monday. Double chem sounds terrible and depressing (and you have that every week?? :biggrin:) What we're you doing in maths? I had S1 last period and that bored the hell outta me but the teacher is real good :tongue:

Yeah having a shorter day on a Monday is great! I have double chem today and tomorrow actually (yay) :tongue: Yes every week!!
I'm maths we are revising C4 so just past papers (though 'curves defined implicitly' really annoys me) Its good that you have a decent S1 teacher - my S1 teacher last year was awful!
Sorry to ask, but are you AS or A2? :smile:
Haha yes :lol: she gladly ate the last one so they cant have been that bad!! :biggrin:

Yeah having a shorter day on a Monday is great! I have double chem today and tomorrow actually (yay) :tongue: Yes every week!!
I'm maths we are revising C4 so just past papers (though 'curves defined implicitly' really annoys me) Its good that you have a decent S1 teacher - my S1 teacher last year was awful!

Ah then then were good :cool: ! Well done :cool:
What you up to right now :3 ?

Wow f*** bear grills and his surviving, you are the real survivor, I cant even last half the lesson before looking the clock all da time :lol:

Ohhh C4 sounds boring like most maths modules :biggrin: and yeah our S1 teacher is significantly younger than all the other oldies so that may be a factor xD

I am AS right now:wink:, Im almost 17 (birthday in may), guessing youre A2 as that the later modules right?? :tongue:
Ah then then were good :cool: ! Well done :cool:
What you up to right now :3 ?

Haha :biggrin: Thank you Frenchie! :cool:
I'm finishing some maths papers to help me revise :lol: Apparently my first exam is in 8 weeks (yay) :rofl:
What are you up to?
Ca va?
Wow f*** bear grills and his surviving, you are the real survivor, I cant even last half the lesson before looking the clock all da time :lol:

Ohhh C4 sounds boring like most maths modules :biggrin: and yeah our S1 teacher is significantly younger than all the other oldies so that may be a factor xD

I am AS right now:wink:, Im almost 17 (birthday in may), guessing youre A2 as that the later modules right?? :tongue:

Hahahaha :lol: the first chem lesson went really fast (the experiment was really interesting - test tube reactions!) :tongue: C4 is so hard - on my mock I just scraped 50% :lol: I found S1 so hard last year (I managed a B in the paper) but completely flunked C2 (I just scraped a D lol) And yes that's a good point! :biggrin:
Ahh I see, I'm retaking quite a few AS modules this year :smile: Happy Birthday for when it arrives!!! :woo: Yeah I'm A2 :biggrin: Though in the eldest in the year (I'm 19 beginning September). I take it you are doing the new chem spec then? (my sister is also AS level)
Haha :biggrin: Thank you Frenchie! :cool:
I'm finishing some maths papers to help me revise :lol: Apparently my first exam is in 8 weeks (yay) :rofl:
What are you up to?

I'm cleaning my room and I'm trying to find some place to put my birthdays gifts , my friends were crazy this year !

Bon courage !!

Original post by SubZero~
Ca va?

Saluuut ! Oui et toi ? :smile:
I'm cleaning my room and I'm trying to find some place to put my birthdays

Saluuut ! Oui et toi ? :smile:

Ca va bien, merci!
Hahahaha :lol: the first chem lesson went really fast (the experiment was really interesting - test tube reactions!) :tongue: C4 is so hard - on my mock I just scraped 50% :lol: I found S1 so hard last year (I managed a B in the paper) but completely flunked C2 (I just scraped a D lol) And yes that's a good point! :biggrin:
Ahh I see, I'm retaking quite a few AS modules this year :smile: Happy Birthday for when it arrives!!! :woo: Yeah I'm A2 :biggrin: Though in the eldest in the year (I'm 19 beginning September). I take it you are doing the new chem spec then? (my sister is also AS level)

Oh yea test tube reactions, everyone loves those, spend hella time getting briefed on how to do it, over wear on the safety and set up all professional and complex and turns out we just lookin for a 1 second colour change :lol::lol:

Damn you scaring me on the C4 already girl, calm down please, its not really that bad right? xD Ohhh B is good for S1 but yeah C2 is significantly harder than C1. C1 youre like pffttttt easy marks for daysssss C2 hits you like a truck and youre like you want me to calculate whattttt?? :biggrin::biggrin:

Oooo Good luck On the Retakes then :woo: you'll smash them because I said so okay? And yeah new spec chem, its basically impossible, 50% would be considered amazing in this one! Wow youre almost 19? you are so.....old :biggrin:
I bet you're really mature and sensible and know how to work house hold appliances and all that :tongue:
I'm cleaning my room and I'm trying to find some place to put my birthdays gifts , my friends were crazy this year !

Bon courage !!

Haha aww I hope you got some nice presents! :smile:
Haha merci beaucoup - Je naime pas la mathematique :lol: voudriez vous de gateau? :wink:

Latest