The Manchester United Thread XX

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    what number would you say that is at the sides?
    Race confirmed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirtybit)
    Race confirmed
    I am not Esco but it was written

Spoiler:
    Show
    pls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by banterboy)
    can we ban gifs from thread pls

ReputationRep:
    Thoughts on a alternate Harry Potter ending where Harry goes to the Forbidden Forest to die, but is swayed by Voldermort into joining the dark side. He goes back to the castle, Hermione and Ron embrace him as they think he conquered Riddle but then bam, Avada Kedavra outta nowhere? Possibilities would be endless, you could have Harry return to the good side eventually, or even Voldermort returning when he sees the destruction Potter had caused. Either one could also kill the other to further their ambition (would work better if Harry betrayed Voldermort tbh), Neville could also step into the chosen one role.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zayn is Bae)
    Thoughts on a alternate Harry Potter ending where Harry goes to the Forbidden Forest to die, but is swayed by Voldermort into joining the dark side. He goes back to the castle, Hermione and Ron embrace him as they think he conquered Riddle but then bam, Avada Kedavra outta nowhere? Possibilities would be endless, you could have Harry return to the good side eventually, or even Voldermort returning when he sees the destruction Potter had caused. Either one could also kill the other to further their ambition (would work better if Harry betrayed Voldermort tbh), Neville could also step into the chosen one role.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  Screenshot_2016-07-19-13-21-14.png
Views: 55
Size:  361.8 KB
    Zlatan?? Bastian, Schneiderlin and Darmian on holiday still I guess. But where is zlatan??!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PharaohFromSpace)
    Zlatan?? Bastian and Schneiderlin on holiday still I guess. But where is zlatan??!!
    He's on holiday allowed by Mourinho

ReputationRep:
    He's on holiday allowed by Mourinho
    Ahh, ok. No games in the beginning of the season I guess.

ReputationRep:
    Thoughts on why you're such a poverty poster?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    Just picture it though. Hermione goes in for the hug and you see her face go from joy to pain, as Harry stabs the spell into her. She looks at Harry one last time and falls to the floor. Ron runs over to her, turns his head back around and see's the Elder Wand (which Riddle has given Harry in the Forest) waving in his face. Also the scar from his forehead could be gone, as it represented the love and sacrifice Lily made for him, and could've symbolised a gap, a bridge between him and Voldermort on the barriers of good and evil, which has now disappeared.

(Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    Thoughts on why you're such a poverty poster?
    Thoughts on what happened in 1914?

ReputationRep:

Thoughts on what happened in 1914?

ReputationRep:
    x
    thoughts on that 4th player Mourinho mentioned definitely being Pogba?

ReputationRep:
    thoughts on that 4th player Mourinho mentioned definitely being Pogba?
    Thoughts on United signing Pogba for the 15th time this week?

He'll use you as leverage for a new contract then go to Real whenever they're allowed to sign new players, next year iirc?

ReputationRep:
    Thoughts on United signing Pogba for the 15th time this week?

He'll use you as leverage for a new contract then go to Real whenever they're allowed to sign new players, next year iirc?

Guess he will joining DDG at Madrid!!

ReputationRep:
    Guess he will joining DDG at Madrid!!
    or Ronaldo lel

ReputationRep:
    Wilson surely gone then.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...g-to-sky-italy

We will see though. I'm not convinced he will do that great but hey!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PugDevil)
    http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...g-to-sky-italy

We will see though. I'm not convinced he will do that great but hey!

It's Sky Sports. They're hilariously unreliable these days.

If you lot sign Pogba, I will delete my life.

ReputationRep:

It's Sky Sports. They're hilariously unreliable these days.

If you lot sign Pogba, I will delete my life.
    I'll remember that But I do agree about them being unreliable - Guillem Balague reporting pretty much embodies them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PugDevil)
    I'll remember that But I do agree about them being unreliable - Guillem Balague reporting pretty much embodies them
    He said Woodward was in Barca finalizing the Pedro deal. Chelsea signed him like 12 hours later.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 8, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Football articles

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.