Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    We don't know he's the face of Bo

ReputationRep:
    Agreed. Although it's hinted at that it's a possibility, we don't know for certain that he is the Face of Boe :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Could just be a massive coicidence, so there is still tension :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    jack is however from the future.. where his family died and has been on trips to the future with the doctor where people died so surely he knows this will all be fixed somehow

ReputationRep:
    I personally would like it better if they went back and had different scenarios for each episode instead of a 10 episode story about the same thing...they were my favourites. i don't really feel compelled to watch the rest of the series as it is just about one thing...should be a doctor who type format of different situations for every episode like it was at the beginning.

ReputationRep:
    Just watched episode 2 (I'm impatient), and it was MUCH better than the first one in my opinion. Gwen was on form and while not much time passes in the episode I think they did it well. I'll be watching the whole series, which after the first episode I wasn't too 100% on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Ignoring the technicalities like differences in Miracle Day (unable to heal) and being a Time manipulated immortal, Jack did specifically if the head could survive without the body. And it did. Wonder if there's more to that line in RTD's mind. :holmes:
    Jack has been shown to be capable of restoring his entire body though :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    what day does Torchwood come out in America? I'm way to impatient to wait for it to be on BBC

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boba)
    what day does Torchwood come out in America? I'm way to impatient to wait for it to be on BBC
    Friday evenings.

ReputationRep:
    I noticed that JB is looking so much older in this series.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    Friday evenings.
    oo yey I'll have something to watch after work then. pretty much replacing doctor who for the summer perfectly.

ReputationRep:
    It was out last night. I thought the episode was really poor tbh.

New CIA agent girl really annoys me. She used to be Dollhouse and Neighbours and just has a really off putting face. Lowing so much weight made her donkey face look even worse tbh. She doesn't even seem a good enough actress to be considered 'average' so I really don't know on what basis she keeps getting these jobs.

ReputationRep:
    I watched about 5minutes then megavideo said I've watched 72 minutes of video today and have no wait. well no I've watched 5 minutes. going to find another link to it now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boba)
    I watched about 5minutes then megavideo said I've watched 72 minutes of video today and have no wait. well no I've watched 5 minutes. going to find another link to it now
    The trick qith Megavide is not to play, let it buffer the full amount and then disconnect your internet line

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)
    The trick qith Megavide is not to play, let it buffer the full amount and then disconnect your internet line
    (Original post by boba)
    Ahem, http://www.megaskipper.com/mv.html

ReputationRep:
    I liked this week's episode. The big dramatic bit was humorous, but well written, shot and edited (although Eve Myles needs to turn it down a notch or seventy) and there were once again hints of RTD's Gay Agenda. The Oswald stuff annoyed me though... But Esther's stuff was decent.

[/vague review of my opinions of the latest episode]

ReputationRep:
    does that work :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boba)
    does that work :eek:
    Yeah, its like a miracle I know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reformed2010)
    Yeah, its like a miracle I know.
    my miracle day miracle

ReputationRep:
    It's quite off-putting that the serial paedophile used to be the President of the Unitred States.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.