Christopher Eccleston
    8.20%
    David Tennant
    59.71%
    Matt Smith
    32.09%

ReputationRep:
    He won a Bafta for Blink too.

He's actually a genius, his episodes are fantastic... annoying that we'll have to wait an extra week to see the first of his two-parter, cos of Eurovision (that's apparently what is going to happen, anyway).

ReputationRep:
    He wrote The Girl in the Fireplace?? He is amazing.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by meandmylies)
    He won a Bafta for Blink too.

He's actually a genius, his episodes are fantastic... annoying that we'll have to wait an extra week to see the first of his two-parter, cos of Eurovision (that's apparently what is going to happen, anyway).
    Doctor Who is not on on Euroevision week?

How brilliant is that, as I probbaly wouldn't be able to watch it next week even if it was on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RK)
    You're not alone in thinking his epsiodes were the best

He won Hugo Awards for The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances in 2006 and The Girl in the Fireplace in 2007 and has been nominated for one for Blink too in 2008.

They are all bloody brilliant episodes
    Whoa, didn't know that they were the episodes that he wrote, will be looking forward to them then
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by wizard710)
    Whoa, didn't know that they were the episodes that he wrote, will be looking forward to them then
    He also wrote Time Crash from last year - the CIN special with the two Doctors. It was a cracking 7/8 minutes of TV

ReputationRep:
    Steven Moffat has wrote all my favorite episodes of Doctor who. I didnt even realise untill i just checked on and saw all the episdoes he wrote, are the ones i love. Blink was by far the best episode of the last series, along with Human Nature and Family of Blood maybe.

I look forward to see what he does with his episode whenever they are aired.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RK)
    He also wrote Time Crash from last year - the CIN special with the two Doctors. It was a cracking 7/8 minutes of TV
    Nice, that was good.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know why the latest ep isn't up in iPlayer yet? It doesn't usually take this long.

Good to see big Steve Moffat getting the plaudits he deserves; 'The Doctor Dances' remains the finest episode of the last four series by some margin. He also, incidentally, wrote the superb sitcom Coupling. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wizard710)
    I didn't know but this is RTDavis's last series on Dr Who
    thank god for that, hopefully we'll have different aliens/demons whatever in each series that arent the daleks or cybermen :s:

anyway, i quite liked this weeks episode :p: i thought the bit where the dr and Agatha Christie were trying to find out who the murderer was and Donna kept asking if it was them who was the killer, was great :p:

ReputationRep:
    And Steven Moffat and David Tennant share the same hometown

We won't have Doctor Who next week, is that is? Because of Eurovision? They did it last year too.

The first DW episode I ever watched was The Girl In The Fireplace. Got me hooked

Now I'mgoing to avoid this thread until I actually see the one with Agatha Christie. I wish I lived in the UK...

ReputationRep:
    this week's episode was great I thought...I quite like those ones with famous people in, like Shakespeare etc...is the one by the 'Blink' guy on in a fortnight then? Is that his one with the shadows?

ReputationRep:
    Why is it not on iPlayer yet? Hmph

ReputationRep:
    Still not up yet? They are having some serious trouble. Better be up tomorrow when I get back from work!

ReputationRep:
    It's up now

ReputationRep:
    This writer does seem to be the historical type. Not bad, though.

The scene where the doctor got poisoned

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ancient Runes)
    This writer does seem to be the historical type. Not bad, though.

The scene where the doctor got poisoned
    Salt? Too salty!

The whole finger pointing session was funny too! Plus the unicorn :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zayne)
    Salt? Too salty!

The whole finger pointing session was funny too! Plus the unicorn :coma:
    !!

*Doctor points at Donna* It was you! *and donna has the most incredulous expression on her face*

ReputationRep:
    haha yeah! Donna's awesome!

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, I liked rodger and one of the members of staff getting it on. They were so cute hand in hand

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.