fairy spangles
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by becki08)
I don't think I can do this :cry:
:hugs: im sure you can.
I know it must be so difficult for you now but just do what you need to do.
If you need to talk - my PM box thingy is always open (and that goes for anyone).
becki08
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I miss her so much :cry: I can't cope. I have to go to bed but I don't want to wake up in the morning. I want it to all be a big bad dream :cry:
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I miss her so much :cry: I can't cope. I have to go to bed but I don't want to wake up in the morning. I want it to all be a big bad dream :cry:
I know you miss her sweetheart - but im sure she wouldnt want you to think this way. :hugs: to becki
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jonathan122)
:console:

I'm sorry about the car, but things will calm down, it's just one of those things. :hugs:

You'll see gavin again, it's not forever :hugs:
I hope you're right Jonathan, I really do.

Last time he went away this happened on his first few nights there. He was texting all the time, then went quiet and a few days later I got a text saying he was thinking of me. Made us so much closer, even though we were so far apart.

This time that won't happen though because he's gone for longer than one week. He'll find a girlfriend in one of the clubs, or a holiday rep or someone and then he'll go quiet on me because he won't want to hurt me. Just hope I can be happy for him and know that we just can't be together because of the distance. I know we'll stay fantastic friends, but it'll still hurt me at first.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Stay strong becki :hugs:
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Night night everyone, stay strong, stay positive
:hugs: to all
Have a good day tommorow, im thinking of all of you
x x x
Laus
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
Love and hugs to you all :hugs:
Tufts
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I think I need to leave my bf, but I'm not strong enough. It's been 3.5 years
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Tufts)
I think I need to leave my bf, but I'm not strong enough. It's been 3.5 years
What's happened sweetheart? :hugs: x
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hi everyone :hugs:
Hi becki - i hope your okay this morning!
Hi tufts - I know its been a long time but if things arent right.
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hi pink - dont worry about the car - its an accident these things happen.
I would give anything to have my car and be able to drive.
I think maybe what he said to you at the airport would explain why he was quiet with you sometimes. Maybe just bieng friends is for the best.
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by fairy spangles)
Hi pink - dont worry about the car - its an accident these things happen.
I would give anything to have my car and be able to drive.
I think maybe what he said to you at the airport would explain why he was quiet with you sometimes. Maybe just bieng friends is for the best.
I'm feeling a tad bit better about the car today. I've been driving around all morning taking people places and I didn't have any accidents so I'm feeling better.

Miss Gavin so much. This is so horrible. He's on MSN and we've said hello, but I just can't put things into words. He's too far away now so I can't pour my heart out and tell him that I'm there for him 24/7 and that I care and all that. I may need to say it, but I don't know if he'd want to hear it. I'm so stupid. I shouldn't be like this. I promised myself that I wouldn't let myself get upset like this over anyone after Jason, but look what I've gone and done! Got myself in a mess. I just really hope that this doesn't knock me back down. I can sense it going that way and I don't need that right now
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:bawling:

why am i such a weak person? why am i so dependent on other people for happiness? why am i such a failure?
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs:

You're not weak, and you're NOT a failure.
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by *pink_sapphires*)
:bawling:

why am i such a weak person? why am i so dependent on other people for happiness? why am i such a failure?
You are not a weak person, and im dependent on others too
You are not a failure!

We are also talking on msn now hehe, :hugs:
but i'd thought id post here too!
belle654
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Really hope everyones ok, had a bad night and didnt get to sleep till nearly 6 and then kept waking up panicy.
pink_sapphires dont worry about being dependent on others, i am, and we probably all are to an extent. It doesnt make us weak people.
Cuddles to you all
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hi belle, :hugs:

Sorry you had a bad night
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hi Jonathan and Belle :hugs:

I am a weak person though. I'm distraught over the fact that a guy I've known for 6 months, who is 8 years older than me, at a completely different stage in his life and who may or may not have used me (it depends what frame of mind I'm in as to whether or not I believe him when he says he didn't use me) has moved thousands of miles away to start a new life. I used to think it would never have worked between us and that I wasn't in love, but now he's gone and thinking about it, it could have worked and I do love him. Argh, stupid stupid me!
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by *pink_sapphires*)
Hi Jonathan and Belle :hugs:

I am a weak person though. I'm distraught over the fact that a guy I've known for 6 months, who is 8 years older than me, at a completely different stage in his life and who may or may not have used me (it depends what frame of mind I'm in as to whether or not I believe him when he says he didn't use me) has moved thousands of miles away to start a new life. I used to think it would never have worked between us and that I wasn't in love, but now he's gone and thinking about it, it could have worked and I do love him. Argh, stupid stupid me!

This will get better, I promise. Just because he's moved away for now doesn't mean things are over between you, but I think that at the moment a relationship couldn't have worked for either of you. You've got so much of your life to live. :hugs:
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jonathan122)

This will get better, I promise. Just because he's moved away for now doesn't mean things are over between you, but I think that at the moment a relationship couldn't have worked for either of you. You've got so much of your life to live. :hugs:
You're right. It couldn't have worked because I'm HOPEFULLY going to uni and he has other things in his life. I just hope we'll still stay friends. He says we will and I do believe him, but it'll be hard for us both to adjust to the fact we can't see each other. It's funny, but talking about it has reminded me of how he always said that I'm too good for him but he's still stayed. Maybe it was harder for him that I believed it was. *shrugs*

How are you? x
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (561)
37.68%
No - but I will (116)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (106)
7.12%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (706)
47.41%

Watched Threads