Spoiler:
    Show
    vin-chan smells funny
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    hey Aiko :hugs:
    Sorry that I had to dart off yesterday evening, it was getting late and I needed to be up early today to say hello to my neighbour (obligatory custom over here).

Alex, I really liked Gunslinger Girl and believed I recommended the series to you at some point. Glad you've ordered it, you shouldn't be disappointed. :smile:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)

I remember my ancient Elfen Lied avatar getting similar responses from people who didn't realize it was animated at first. :giggle:
    yeah i remember that freaked me out lol :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    Sorry that I had to dart off yesterday evening, it was getting late and I needed to be up early today to say hello to my neighbour (obligatory custom over here).

Alex, I really liked Gunslinger Girl and believed I recommended the series to you at some point. Glad you've ordered it, you shouldn't be disappointed. :smile:
    Great

The problem lies with the delivery. What should I do? Head over to the seller's depot and say "Omochikaeri!! I WANT TO TAKE IT HOME!!!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    vin-chan smells funny
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :teehee:

^:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    ah dont worry its fine

ReputationRep:
    have to help out downstairs :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    :mmm: everyone should say vin-chan now.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the Hetalia rep Aiko :awesome:

My mother amuses me - 1st she tells me not to use my arm, then she tells me to chop veggies and clean the floors.........I've delegated to my siblings
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Great

The problem lies with the delivery. What should I do? Head over to the seller's depot and say "Omochikaeri!! I WANT TO TAKE IT HOME!!!"
    Yeah, it's unfortunate that it hasn't arrived yet. :erm: - I'm reminiscing to the time Cooro was waiting for Wolf's Rain (or was it Planetes?). That's the downer with online purchases, waiting for the delivery. :sadnod:

Oh yes, don't bother purchasing the second series, -Il Teatrino- by Artland. It was a let down, in my opinion, and didn't match up to the first series by Madhouse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Non-subs posting images has always worked. :yes: The only thing is, for some reason they show up as links to the person who posted them until that person reloads the page.
    not always, when I made one of the chat threads, the pics were links for everyone :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it's unfortunate that it hasn't arrived yet. :erm: - I'm reminiscing to the time Cooro was waiting for Wolf's Rain (or was it Planetes?). That's the downer with online purchases, waiting for the delivery. :sadnod:

Oh yes, don't bother purchasing the second series, -Il Teatrino- by Artland. It was a let down, in my opinion, and didn't match up to the first series by Madhouse.
    How big of a letdown are we talking about here? Sure enough, a change in studio may be enough to spew faeces on a series.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Thanks for the Hetalia rep Aiko :awesome:
    You're welcome. When selecting an image, I always end up choosing Hetalia for you, even though I haven't seen the series myself. :giggle:

My mother amuses me - 1st she tells me not to use my arm, then she tells me to chop veggies and clean the floors.........I've delegated to my siblings
    Ah, I'm living with my Mother at the moment, and it's lovely. She did comment that I'm always on the laptop. I've also been cooking for the family. Apparently, I'm a 'good cook', according to my brothers. Somehow, I think it's just an excuse for them not to do it. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

that ******* *******, I put him on ignore yesturday
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    How big of a letdown are we talking about here? Sure enough, a change in studio may be enough to spew faeces on a series.
    The animation wasn't remotely as good, nor was the script or voice cast, but it wasn't terrible. Comparatively, it just wasn't as good. Download and watch it, by all means, but I wouldn't depart cash on it. At the very least, download it first and decide after whether you want it. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Oh no, vin-chan is ignoring me :laugh:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Gunslinger Girl -Il Teatrino- was fine. Okay, the animation and voice acting wasn't as good as MADHOUSE's version, but it followed the manga almost to the letter. And I really like that arc of the manga. :yes: I'll be buying it when the box set finally comes out in the UK, that's for sure.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    good afternoon vin-kin

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.