This discussion is closed.
dhr90
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by spikeymike)
:holmes: Which 3 clubs? Driver, 3 wood and putter? :p:
Nah, loft wedge, sand wedge and pitch wedge.

All this free time and I'm not completing games, I'll never challenge anyone on the medal rankings...
hobo06
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by dhr90)
Nah, loft wedge, sand wedge and pitch wedge.

All this free time and I'm not completing games, I'll never challenge anyone on the medal rankings...
Will you be on for some MW2 today? I don't have work till 7 so plenty of time to kill
dhr90
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by hobo06)
Will you be on for some MW2 today? I don't have work till 7 so plenty of time to kill
Probably. Message me on PSN or quote me again later here when you want to play. I have some stuff to do but will be on at some point before 7 for a reasonable length game. How are the turtle beaches?
hobo06
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by dhr90)
Probably. Message me on PSN or quote me again later here when you want to play. I have some stuff to do but will be on at some point before 7 for a reasonable length game. How are the turtle beaches?
Well I've got to head to the shop in a bit, after that I'll probably be on most of the day (with a break here and there), if I see you online I'll send you a message.
They're :awesome: Been playing a lot of FFA recently. I sucked, a lot, at that before, now I'm regularly top 3. I'm really surprised how much a set of headphones has improved my game. I'm hoping I can get my KDR above 1 before Black Ops
bigmo7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Well I've got to head to the shop in a bit, after that I'll probably be on most of the day (with a break here and there), if I see you online I'll send you a message.
They're :awesome: Been playing a lot of FFA recently. I sucked, a lot, at that before, now I'm regularly top 3. I'm really surprised how much a set of headphones has improved my game. I'm hoping I can get my KDR above 1 before Black Ops
Lol I'm hoping to keep mine pace 3 till black ops...then maybe go for a 4 k/d on that?? Unless it turns out to be another mw2 in disguise...

Btw send me a friend request too will ya...I don't think my list is full and I should be back from work early...
hobo06
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by bigmo7)
Lol I'm hoping to keep mine pace 3 till black ops...then maybe go for a 4 k/d on that?? Unless it turns out to be another mw2 in disguise...

Btw send me a friend request too will ya...I don't think my list is full and I should be back from work early...
Hopefully I'll get off to a better start on Black Ops.
I thought I tried adding you ages ago...maybe your list was full then :dontknow: but I will do later, just found Hancock on TV so watching that for now
bigmo7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I thought I tried adding you ages ago...maybe your list was full then :dontknow: but I will do later, just found Hancock on TV so watching that for now
Probably...it doesn't tell me tho if my list was full...I should have added you instead.
kuks
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by dhr90)
x
I'll be on soon...I'd like to be included in this if you'll are playing TDM or Groundwar
dhr90
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by kuks)
I'll be on soon...I'd like to be included in this if you'll are playing TDM or Groundwar
I don't mind what mode we play. I may be on in a bit, but may also be heading back out. You'll see by if I am online.
hobo06
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by bigmo7)
Probably...it doesn't tell me tho if my list was full...I should have added you instead.
If it doesn't work I'll let you know and you can add me when you're on

(Original post by kuks)
I'm up for some GW, should be on about 3
kuks
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
OK see*all of you'll soon
jermaindefoe
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
fml, everyone playing mw2 - i feel left out :cry:

i might just sign on for the rest of my life, at least i have my ps3 :teehee:
kuks
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by jermaindefoe)

December 13th is when I will finally get to play Black Ops...FML :cry:
spikeymike
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago

I wasn't. :fyi: Still another 2 weeks for Fifa 11. :sigh:
UnWise
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
TGS 2010 on Thursday.

Sony are to showcase The Last Guardian! !!
*absinthe*
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
major panic attack over i cancelled f1 2010 earlier by accident and had to phone them to tell them not to haha
spikeymike
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by *absinthe*)
major panic attack over i cancelled f1 2010 earlier by accident and had to phone them to tell them not to haha
How did you manage to cancel it?
*absinthe*
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by spikeymike)
How did you manage to cancel it?
i had an email for 10 quid of a 50 pound order so thought i'd get a dress for clubbing/fresher's ball and then found a nicer one somewhere else later on and cancelled the wrong one :unsure:
jermaindefoe
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by *absinthe*)
i had an email for 10 quid of a 50 pound order so thought i'd get a dress for clubbing/fresher's ball and then found a nicer one somewhere else later on and cancelled the wrong one
women and clothes = liability :teeth:
kuks
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
women and clothes = liability :teeth:
:rofl:
Are you on MW2?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (17)
94.44%
No (1)
5.56%

Watched Threads