Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    When you see Giroud has left defenders for dead, you 100% know its offside.
    called it lol. man like mesut probs wonderin why giroud is playing in the premier league after taking those left overs.

ReputationRep:
    wtf ozil , looks so good recently, that was some fifa street **** right there.

ReputationRep:
    Too many Giru haters on this thread for my liking. Where's the encouragement!?

ReputationRep:
    **** me we're not even playing slightly well, Newcastle are just diabolical.

ReputationRep:
    The virtual trophy has been secured and my drawers are currently at half mast.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    Call it like we see it!! If it's any encouragement, at least he's not as bad as Chamakh!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    They've really sunk an all time low tbh I don't see it getting any worse for them next season. With the right manager who knows..
    Well, they were hoping for van Gaal but that appears to be gone. They probably shouldn't have sacked 'Arry Redknapp but oh well.

ReputationRep:
    Giroud to score 2 in the second half, followed by a sudden turnaround in opinions in this thread...

Ozil on his day is so wonderful to watch, honestly. Scintillating stuff from him tonight. Also happy seeing Cazorla running abit as well, thats what we need, people running and doing those quick interchanges.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheEssence)
    Ozil on his day is so wonderful to watch, honestly. Scintillating stuff from him tonight. Also happy seeing Cazorla running abit as well, thats what we need, people running and doing those quick interchanges.
    Dummet was rather humiliated haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Django)
    Giroud to score 2 in the second half, followed by a sudden turnaround in opinions in this thread...
    Nope. I think we're all in agreement that Giroud isn't good enough to lead our line, scoring a couple of goals won't change that. He's improved on last season, but we still need more up top. Plus it's Newcastle who have been terrible since for the last 2 months.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry but the guy is an absolute mug.

Can't finish to save his life, has no pace, can't hold up the ball, terrible first touch, nothing.

Only some flashes of ok build up play once every 15 games.

ReputationRep:
    "I've watched Ozil for other clubs and he doesn't have enough end product for me whether that be in the form of assists or goals"

Yes mate, he isn't the top assister in Europe over the last 5 years or anything. The ****ing idiots they get to commentate...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    Call it like we see it!! If it's any encouragement, at least he's not as bad as Chamakh!!
    Why do people expect Giru to put away every chance, This isn't fifa. His movement is good and he's making decent runs. I wish Chamakh would have stayed, I still think he's a decent player.

ReputationRep:
    He can score a hat-trick in all the games we have left and I still wont think he is good enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheEssence)
    Sort of missed the first half...but watched the two goals...
    watching it on nbc live stream, and the guy on there goes ozil is **** loool!! PMSL!!!:facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Why do people expect Giru to put away every chance, This isn't fifa. His movement is good and he's making decent runs. I wish Chamakh would have stayed, I still think he's a decent player.
    The majority of the chances he missed are sitters though, 1-on-1s where he really should be doing better. Nah, Chamakh was just awful, had a decent run when RVP was out but just couldn't hack it once he came back, never looked like he was going to be good enough to displace Robin so just ended up rotting away on the bench.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by what is this)
    I'm sorry but the guy is an absolute mug.

Can't finish to save his life, has no pace, can't hold up the ball, terrible first touch, nothing.

Only some flashes of ok build up play once every 15 games.

You don't know anything mate, all you do you spout excessively negative rubbish. You're a fickle clown and one of the worst posters here. It's a shame you came along just when the Arsenal thread was getting good again and the worst posters and their sad dupes were getting banned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    Nope. I think we're all in agreement that Giroud isn't good enough to lead our line, scoring a couple of goals won't change that. He's improved on last season, but we still need more up top. Plus it's Newcastle who have been terrible since for the last 2 months.
    He's not good enough to lead the line true, he's a top player nonetheless

ReputationRep:
    He's not good enough to lead the line true, he's a top player nonetheless
    'Top player' is a bit of a reach, I'd go 'good player'!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.