Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathsAddict)
    Let me find her OMG shes just :eek:
    Omds that girl you posted! Why?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkskies)
    Oh I'm not too sure. I'm not from London. UCL wasn't actually my first choice. I missed Oxford by 1 grade
    im the opposite. i missed ucl by 1 grade. i want to do psychology which is their 3rd/4th most competitive course

you must be very smart girl!!! mashaAllah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Umar1)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If SSC was always part of somaliland what do puntland want with it/ what rights have they got to it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    so jealous right.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Shes buff but there is another one i cant find her name now but i will remember.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wat a wizard)
    If SSC was always part of somaliland what do puntland want with it/ what rights have they got to it?
    LOOL SSC will never be part of landers or majerteens.

SSC is where the oil is. :hand:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Bruh if you're talking about the british borders that has nothing to do with this. If the people of SSC dont support Somaliland then thats the end of it neither do we trust Puntland. Both of you have played us but when we sort ourselves out then we can handle our political issues.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missfats)
    so jealous right.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know! Guess we gotta make the most of what we have

Shes buff but there is another one i cant find her name now but i will remember.
    I swear instagram is fullllllll of beauties...I get sooo jealous!

ReputationRep:
    LOOL SSC will never be part of landers or majerteens.

SSC is where the oil is. :hand:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    SSC got crap load of oil actually 10 billions plus barrels a year. But i hope they wait for me cause i want to start up a petroleum company.

ReputationRep:
    i wanna go to a somali wedding man. the last one i went to was last year. i know girls who go to a wedding every night and then there's me :lol:

ReputationRep:

Why be jelous remember she bangs out makeup and contours. Eye lashes eyebrow make up. If you did the same you will look the same or better than her.

ReputationRep:
    Bruh if you're talking about the british borders that has nothing to do with this. If the people of SSC dont support Somaliland then thats the end of it neither do we trust Puntland. Both of you have played us but when we sort ourselves out then we can handle our political issues.
    If the home county population didnt support the UK, doesnt mean they can leave the country. It's not like SSC will be a country so it has to choose tbh.

ReputationRep:
    what number am I doe lol.

show us moree dhullo.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Go on my insta and follow them i told you :cool:. They will probably follow you back if your buff enough. Just take couple good pictures and your sorted.

ReputationRep:
    If the home county population didnt support the UK, doesnt mean they can leave the country. It's not like SSC will be a country so it has to choose tbh.
    Thus this where SSC is a STATE OF SOMALIA. it doesnt have to choose anything you see. Puntland can be their own state but are part of somalia same for other states. Somaliland is another story they want to be a country and take SSC with them and Dir Clans Awdal state.

ReputationRep:

I cry everytime I see.
    She's Eritrean.
    my idea of a 10/10

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Go on my insta and follow them i told you :cool:. They will probably follow you back if your buff enough. Just take couple good pictures and your sorted.
    lol allow taking photos.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why be jelous remember she bangs out makeup and contours. Eye lashes eyebrow make up. If you did the same you will look the same or better than her.
    Biryani is absolutely stunning anyway. she doesn't need all that makeup to look good. m'A :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Thus this where SSC is a STATE OF SOMALIA. it doesnt have to choose anything you see. Puntland can be their own state but are part of somalia same for other states. Somaliland is another story they want to be a country and take SSC with them and Dir Clans Awdal state.
    What happens if they get caught in a conflict between the two that are claiming, although i dont know much about this whole thing.

ReputationRep:
    I cry everytime I see.
    She's Eritrean.
    my idea of a 10/10

Posted from TSR Mobile
    wow, i can't even..

mashAllah :love:

ReputationRep:
    What happens if they get caught in a conflict between the two that are claiming, although i dont know much about this whole thing.
    SSC as a whole was administered by Puntland from 1998 till 2006-7. The situation changes every now and then. Somaliland has half of Sanaag and most of Sool. Puntland has half of Sanaag, Khatuumo controls a little bit of Sool.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.