UCL offer holders 2015 thread Watch

WelcomeToJ'sFreakShow
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by applesandpeaches)
You can still apply like I did. Just click on 'The Application Process' on the left. Although it is not guaranteed that you will get it. Good luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I called them up. It's very likely we won't get a place now, but we're almost guaranteed to get it after September, hopefully before my course starts.
applesandpeaches
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ExMus)
I called them up. It's very likely we won't get a place now, but we're almost guaranteed to get it after September, hopefully before my course starts.
Yeah I spoke to them too. They told me the exact same thing. Guess we will have to apply in September then

Posted from TSR Mobile
WelcomeToJ'sFreakShow
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yeah I spoke to them too. They told me the exact same thing. Guess we will have to apply in September then

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have you thought about alternative accommodation?
applesandpeaches
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ExMus)
Have you thought about alternative accommodation?
Well I have been looking up private flats, or anyone else who's in the same position as me and looking for flatmates. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
WelcomeToJ'sFreakShow
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Well I have been looking up private flats, or anyone else who's in the same position as me and looking for flatmates. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fortunately, I live 35 minutes away so I'd only move out when I get student halls accommodation near ucl. I wish I get accommodation before freshers week because I'm deffo not going home drunk.
Farida213
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Wow, I didn't even know that there was a deadline!!
So now we only have the option of getting a private flat? I don't know anyone in UK, and everybody told me to stay in the halls to get to know pople more easily. Do you guys recommend any nearby neighbourhood that is "student-friendly" ?
WelcomeToJ'sFreakShow
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Farida213)
Wow, I didn't even know that there was a deadline!!
So now we only have the option of getting a private flat? I don't know anyone in UK, and everybody told me to stay in the halls to get to know pople more easily. Do you guys recommend any nearby neighbourhood that is "student-friendly" ?
You should consider private accommodation and University of London accomodation, for which there is only a one day period in which you can apply. Put yourself on the waiting list for UCL and UoL on the 1st of September, iirc. You're almost guaranteed a place if you put yourself on the waiting list but it could take from a week to months. So, consider private accomodation. I'd say don't go further north than Camden, stick to areas near Bloomsbury and Kingsway is a last resort, really urge you not to live in Kingsway. And don't go beyond Zone 2.
Farida213
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ExMus)
You should consider private accommodation and University of London accomodation, for which there is only a one day period in which you can apply. Put yourself on the waiting list for UCL and UoL on the 1st of September, iirc. You're almost guaranteed a place if you put yourself on the waiting list but it could take from a week to months. So, consider private accomodation. I'd say don't go further north than Camden, stick to areas near Bloomsbury and Kingsway is a last resort, really urge you not to live in Kingsway. And don't go beyond Zone 2.
Thank you, I will definitely look into the areas you recommended.
Farida213
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Did anyone receive the CAS number? I still haven't and I need to apply for Tier 4 visa!
peanutbuttermnms
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Any offer holders who already have their results and have uploaded them onto portico, have your results been verified? I uploaded them two weeks ago and have heard nothing!
MickeyL0912
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Farida213)
Did anyone receive the CAS number? I still haven't and I need to apply for Tier 4 visa!
Is your offer unconditional?

If not they'll only give it to you when it's ocnditional (AKA when you get your results)
jamiep151
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by peanutbuttermnms)
Any offer holders who already have their results and have uploaded them onto portico, have your results been verified? I uploaded them two weeks ago and have heard nothing!
How did you upload your results I can't find the option anywhere on portico? Thanks
peanutbuttermnms
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by jamiep151)
How did you upload your results I can't find the option anywhere on portico? Thanks
Its a tab at the top labelled 'verification'.
jamiep151
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by peanutbuttermnms)
Its a tab at the top labelled 'verification'.
When i go to verification it gives me break down of course and talks about verifying qualifications but no options to upload anything.
Farida213
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by MickeyL0912)

If not they'll only give it to you when it's ocnditional (AKA when you get your results)
Yes my offer is unconditional and I still haven't received it..
Ananv12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Any of you thinking of going to this party?https://next.fatsoma.com/the-big-fre...breaker-london
Alexandra0904
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I just got my results and I was wondering if I can send them to UCL or someone from my school should?
WelcomeToJ'sFreakShow
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Alexandra0904)
I just got my results and I was wondering if I can send them to UCL or someone from my school should?
No point.
nassimahmed
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Any Muslimssssss?😍😍😍😍
peanutbuttermnms
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by jamiep151)
When i go to verification it gives me break down of course and talks about verifying qualifications but no options to upload anything.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
    Sat, 29 Jun '19
    Sat, 7 Sep '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (558)
37.83%
No - but I will (115)
7.8%
No - I don't want to (103)
6.98%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (699)
47.39%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise