Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    In all seriousness the old school Chelsea fans from the 80s etc(all 10,000 of them) and their offspring are genuinely horrible people in general. There's no getting away from it, I've got mates who started supporting CFC in the 00s who go to SB often and even they admit the scum element is embarrassing and actively embrace these guys getting gradually pushed out by johnny come latelys.

BRB Hackett polo shirt, 3 quarter length shorts and sunglasses
    BRB tattoo on neck of bulldog
    BRB dubious acceptance of things like 'democracy'
    BRB ''pint of carling dawling'' before disappearing to the toilet to do a line
    BRB insatiable urge to do that pikey dance when One Step Beyond comes on

You know the type, seriously look at a photo of Chelsea fans and they stick out like immediately

Thing is as well, alot of decent Chelsea fans sort of appropriate this scum culture and go native after going to games long enough. So even the 'normal' fans tend to be ****houses often
    And at the same time Arsenal fans fought the NF and other far right racists off our terraces.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by atom y humber)
    Imagine thinking Ospina isn't terrible. The Leicester game still gives me nightmare. One of the worse kicking performance I've ever seen from a GK. Baffling how our defence felt more comfortable with him. Fabianski is an upgrade.
    We won't win anything with Ospina as first choice keeper
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by angelfox)
    Hopefully we bin Ospina this window.
    Wenger has a history of keeping faith in poverty keepers so gl with that

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wilshere charged before the case against Malky Mackay is even completed. What is the world coming to?

ReputationRep:
    Why is Jack even being charged? It's not like the parade was televised to the general public. He swore, that's it. Doesn't warrant a punishment

ReputationRep:
    The media are so ****ing peculiar. Beeb were calling it an anti-Tottenham song :lmao:

He'll get fined 10k. Hope we win FA cup next year and he does it whilst receiving the cup. He better do it everytime now.

"I once got fined 10k for calling Tottenham ****, best 10k I ever spent" Jack WIlshere 2034.

ReputationRep:
    Fa are a complete ****ing joke, maybe they should focus on charging those racist vile Leicester players shagging Thai prostitutes. Just shows if the media can create hysteria over a minor event the fa will lap it up, absolute joke

ReputationRep:
    "In related news, Jack Wilshere has appeared to have responded to the fa charges, tweeting " what do we think of the FA?!", resulting in many expletive laden tweets in response "

ReputationRep:
    but the thing is though Wilshere can prove spurs are **** therefore he's just stating facts

ReputationRep:
    The media are so ****ing peculiar. Beeb were calling it an anti-Tottenham song :lmao:

He'll get fined 10k. Hope we win FA cup next year and he does it whilst receiving the cup. He better do it everytime now.

"I once got fined 10k for calling Tottenham ****, best 10k I ever spent" Jack WIlshere 2034.
    It is an anti-Tottenham song

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sosa)
    but the thing is though Wilshere can prove spurs are **** therefore he's just stating facts
    I don't think being the 5th best team in the country makes them factually ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    It is an anti-Tottenham song
    Is it really?

Thinking fast and slow before replying.

Is it?

ReputationRep:
    Is it really?

Thinking fast and slow before replying.

Is it?
    Yes, obviously, what are you on about

ReputationRep:
    he did get warned about it last year iirc, but he shouldn't be getting warned/punished for it regardless, hope he does it again next year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Yes, obviously, what are you on about
    Wrong answer!

ReputationRep:
    Wrong answer!
    how

ReputationRep:
    Think Dyke needs to resign I don't feel comfortable having a fa chairman with a swear word for a last name, wont somebody PLEASE think of the children!!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Worst story I've seen is that one on the Independent suggesting that England need to sever ties with Wilshere. Madness. All he did was say a rude word ffs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Think Dyke needs to resign I don't feel comfortable having a fa chairman with a swear word for a last name, wont somebody PLEASE think of the children!!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...-10294099.html

Not totally reliable but interesting.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.