Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I got my first choice of Wealthy and Mid Size Business in Newcastle. The wait is over at last. I look forward to meeting some of you in June.

ReputationRep:
    Do we think the resulting certification from the ICAS pilot will be worth more than MMU's BA?

Also, do we get paid the same on the ICAS scheme?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jabs1991)
    Got central london too! Which department have you been allocated?
    Congrats!! I got wealthy and mid-sized business what about you?

ReputationRep:
    Hi is there a Facebook group for Incoming TSPs 2016? I can create one if not and send link via PM

ReputationRep:
    I got wealthy and mid sized business in Newcastle too!

ReputationRep:
    Individuals and Small Business Compliance in Cardiff. Anyone else on this?

(Original post by nazmulaminali)
    A mate of mine has got Leeds but wants Manchester.
    Is there anyone out there that wants Leeds but has got Manchester and is willing to swap???
    he is also willing to swap Leeds for Liverpool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snuffleupagusish)
    I got wealthy and mid sized business in Newcastle too!
    I got this as well. Look forward to meeting you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unemployed)
    Bristol too, but wanted London because it's near family and friends .

I hear Bristol is a nice city though!
    I'm Bristol too! It was actually my 4th choice after Birmingham, Manchester and Leeds but pleased anyway, fancied moving somewhere new!

ReputationRep:
    Yay... the wait is finally over and even better got my first choice in Belfast

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ecjb)
    Hi is there a Facebook group for Incoming TSPs 2016? I can create one if not and send link via PM
    That would be great! It worked well for me in my first job when I moved the length of the country as at least there was familiar faces when I moved down

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smallone)
    Congrats!! I got wealthy and mid-sized business what about you?
    Congrats to you too..i got the same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marti25)
    Yay... the wait is finally over and even better got my first choice in Belfast
    Congrats marti25. Where are you going in Belfast? I sent a message a couple of weeks ago. Maybe you haven't seen it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dlw987)
    Congrats marti25. Where are you going in Belfast? I sent a message a couple of weeks ago. Maybe you haven't seen it
    Hi dlw987... I didn't/don't see it sorry.
    Got MSBWC in Belfast... is this the same as you? I had myself mentally prepared to move over the water - I thought I would be a little gutted in the end receiving Belfast but all I feel it serious relief 😊

ReputationRep:
    Hi All, I've been given my first choice, Cardiff. I'll be joining the Wealthy and Mid-sized Business Compliance team. I'm living down in Portsmouth at the moment but I'll be passing through Cardiff around the 21st of May, would definitely be up for a Cardiff meet-up?

ReputationRep:
    When do we think these 'Provisional Offers' will become formal? I was hoping that'd be today, but it all still seems provisional.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marti25)
    Hi dlw987... I didn't/don't see it sorry.
    Got MSBWC in Belfast... is this the same as you? I had myself mentally prepared to move over the water - I thought I would be a little gutted in the end receiving Belfast but all I feel it serious relief 😊
    Think I got the private message right this time. I'm going to Large Business.

ReputationRep:
    We love you Gwynne!

ReputationRep:
    I have

ReputationRep:
    Willing to swap Cardiff for Manchester or Liverpool if anyone wants to do so. If they allow that!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.